or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - COD4LIFE

Okay,

So earlier today i re-installed WaW through steam. I redownloaded and patched the mod tools from ugx wiki.
I got the same error, so i tried this solution

Came across this problem! Why? Every time i try to make a new map or compile anything!

(Image removed from quote.)

For some reason nothing was working when I had this issue aswell, and somehow taking the linker out of compatability mode fixed it. lol

and it worked.

But i still have this issue which is why I reinstalled everything again. When ever i try to save my map this pops up

Spoiler: click to open...

I have no clue what is causing this.
Any help would be much appreciated.

thx C4L

also thx ProGamerFTW.
10 years ago
Okay,

So earlier today i re-installed WaW through steam. I redownloaded and patched the mod tools from ugx wiki.
I got the same error, so i tried this solution

For some reason nothing was working when I had this issue aswell, and somehow taking the linker out of compatability mode fixed it. lol

and it worked.

But i still have this issue which is why I reinstalled everything again. When ever i try to save my map this pops up

I have no clue what is causing this.
Also sorry i know this post is for a completely different issue, i just thought i wouldn't waste another post slot for this possible miner error, if i should start another one plz let me know.

thx C4L

*Edit*
Also i have tried to google this issue and i tried other solutions, but that also is what led me to re-installing everything, but this happens everytime, and yes i followed the ugx wiki exactly. so yeah idk what the problem is.
10 years ago
ty for the fast replies :D
10 years ago
I'm not sure why I don't have this file.

thx C4L

10 years ago
i don't see this map in the map manager 1.4.2
10 years ago
@codmoddd1234
Make a trigger use and your door (script model or brush model)
Select your trigger then your door then press w. They are now targeting each other.
///
Kvps for door

Script_vector 0 0 100 or 0 100 0 or 100 0 0  / this is the direction it moves
Must be scriptmodel or brushmodel
Angles should be auto set
Spawnflags 1/ check dynamic path box
You can put set_transition_time 1/ this is the time to open
///
Kvp trigger

targetname   zombie_door
zombie_cost   1000
script_noteworthy magic_door
classname     trigger use

post if it doesn't work.

tyvm it worked perfectly

;) :D :o 8) :nyan:
11 years ago
Hello All,

Ok, sorry if this has been asked or covered billions of times but i've tried google/ +forum searching for an answer and i can't find it.

Anywho my question is: How do I make der riese style doors? , as in how do i make them slide(with sound effects).

Just tired of the same old jiggle whoosh through the floor doors lol ^^.

A link to a tutorial or posting a short simple one would be much appreciated.

Thx in advance C4L  :o  8)
11 years ago
Loading ...