or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Chunkdogg9

Sector S-17

Sector S-17 is set in a Tesla Facility in the year 2036. This will be a detailed survival map with some special type of way of getting down the hallway

Spoiler: click to open...

Features:

- UGX Mod v1.0.4
- Deposit points to go towards opening a door (Thanks to thezombiekilla6)
- More to come

Please let me know how it looks

-Chunkdogg9
9 years ago
Clearly there is some reason they don't want us to know or we would know about it. I didn't mean there was an actual threat i meant they can censor said documents by claiming something is a threat.

The reason is because they have technology that they have had since the 70's that will get rid of the mutli billion dollar industry's.

Do you think the government would give out the info that would render them powerless to keep control of the people and there wealth.

*The petrol dollar system will not exist anymore. ( multi billion dollar industry)
* The pharmaceutical company's will be affected as well.
* Electricity companies will not exist anymore.

That's why they haven't released any info YET!
9 years ago
I like the idea of things being disclosed but the US government have a history of censoring documents when they are made public the reason they use is it could be a threat to national security. It's a nice idea but you most likely won't get the answers you're looking for.
What threat would there be if the world know that extraterrestrial exist?

I found what I was looking for a long time ago. But it's the fact that everyone else needs to wake up to the truth.
9 years ago
Like they would ever do that  :poker: , if so you can immediately reveal all the secrets, and to be honest, it will cause more panic then something else, so better not do it.

And they have to find bigfoot first  :please:

But they have technology that use a pinky nail size of open space to power the whole world for a day. The list is incredible of technology they have.

Apparently ever year we advance in technology the military and government will advance 40 years. Just some things I know and I have alot of information I've learnt over the years of researching on this topic
9 years ago
Hello everyone, I'm here today to shed some light on a subject that not a lot of people are willing to believe.

To start this off im a strong believer of extraterrestrials. I'm here today to let you all know that there is a group that has over 3000 military, air force, navy and ect personnel that are willing to testify in front congress about there experience with extraterrestrial encounters and other government related things. Well right now as you reading this there is a petition on the official white house website. I would like everyone to sign. This is so this group can get approval from the president to be able to go in front of congress and testify. So we can finally get some disclosure of this matter.

They need 100,000 signatures for this to happen. Its at 7000 now. Here is the link:

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/support-congressional-hearings-governmentagencypolitical-witnesses-extraterrestrial-related-events/zYx1VkvD

I Thank you for taking time in doing this.

Here is a little video of some of the people that will be testifying:
http://youtu.be/h7VpPUfE69U

Double Post Merge: January 12, 2015, 06:12:20 am
Let me know if you signed it.
9 years ago
Hello everyone, I'm here today to ask if people would like to subscribe to my YouTube channel?

I'll be posting destiny content, custom zombies and hopefully more games in the future.

My YouTube link is:

www.YouTube.com/Chunkdogg9

Thanks and I hope to see some of you there.

Chunkdogg9
9 years ago
I would love to know aswell
9 years ago
My radiant has so many errors I was wondering how to uninstall the mod tools and reinstall them??

Thanks!!
10 years ago
Well I lost all my maps that I have been working on this one and 2 others. So guess I'll be starting from scratch again.... And reinstalling the mod tools :(
10 years ago
So keen for this map man.
10 years ago
So where is this update VIDEO on youtube? You guys said there would be one?
10 years ago
hello everyone i was wondering if someone knew how to get rid of these white circles around my brushes?

Any help?

Thanks.
10 years ago
Really nice work you have going on here kenny. Love the detail an the the atmosphere is there too. Keep up the good work mate.

Ill definitely be keeping an eye on this map.
10 years ago
Hello Everyone,

I've tried using the woo elevator prefab and change it to make a own custom elevator but im having trouble with the whole thing.

I was wondering if someone could me with everything like make a trigger that makes the elevator go up and down and make a door type thing on it to stop people from jumping out. Kinda like one that comes out of the floor of the elevator.

I would like help with this cause this cause this is something big I want in my map.

10 years ago
Actually the video was dark I almost saw nothing of the outside playable area, but yeah, you have some nice descent detailing, don't change the darkness or anything, continue like this and your map will succeed. That's my opinion ;)

Thanks heaps.

There isnt much of an outside area cause most of the map is a trench.
10 years ago
Loading ...