or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - carloz957

im dying for the EE guide. OP pls post it, awesome map btw best i have seen in months.
8 years ago
any updates man?
9 years ago
I was planning on add the BO m1911, but gotta say I got scared cause there are so many different colts in the mod that I didn't want to mess up the default presets of the game and all that stuff. You know, the zombie_colt, regular colt, dirty_harry...

For the zombie question, well If you want I can post an image. I used many models and stuff that were inside the WaW files but probably cut from the never finished british campaign. Don't get too excited tough, I didn't wanted to have BO2 looking zombies.

EE, yes, I have a big one planned, but im not a scripter so I don't know what do to about it. I mean, I got firesale and thunder gun working by myself with a little help with the final bugs by some people here. I guess I could do something.
Do you have an ETA bro? Im dying to play this map
9 years ago
OP is ded ;_;
10 years ago
Why would we cancel it?
any updates guys? i keep looking forward to this awesome map
10 years ago
this is one of the best maps i ve ever played,didnt had any issues with buying perks and  the way you ported the guns and gun selection is superb (pap camo=beast)  :rainbow:
10/10 map. 
10 years ago
Don't quote the first post please...
fix'd, sorry for that  :D
10 years ago
i really liked your map and the weapons you implemented in it (MG08 <3). the only issue i have with this map is that 90% of the guns  have no reload/firing sounds, but other than that the map is pretty good man  :)

10 years ago
Cool story man,  i am not sure why everyone hates me but you know (I don't care if they don't like me that there chose not my) :)  ;)
Nobody likes people acting like dicks man, just saying...
10 years ago
FUCK YEAH.
D'ling this right now, thanks for the beta test.
10 years ago
Loading ...