or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Billybob217

I would love to be a beta tester :D if its not too late...
11 years ago
Hahahaha just realized that switch opens the garage and is not a trap.......oops  :derp:
11 years ago
Amazing, simply amazing. Sprinting animation might need a little tweaking and maybe the reload speed a bit longer but other than that I am amazed. Love your work guys, you are truly the best :D Keep up the good work, I look forward to hearing more about this mod :D

Ray Gun Mark 2 reload fail found this video incase you guys wanted a better look at the reloading of the RGM2 :)
11 years ago
Tomorrow i will post my feedback on the map for you and point out bugs and things, where would you like me to post them?
11 years ago
Is there some sort of joke going on here? I honestly don't understand why everyone likes these maps? This one is absolutely terrible, to put it nicely. Same can be said about its predecessors. 
11 years ago
I think it would be cool if you made some of the walkway platforms tilted a tiny bit to make them feel more old and handmade. Goodwork so far :D
11 years ago
I think it would be cool if you added a low gravity feature into the UGX options, so when you shoot the zombies they go flying just like on moon and you jump higher. I don't know just a thought i had, would be cool though :)

Post Merge: July 30, 2013, 02:38:46 pm
Also just quickly i wanted to ask if you were adding Phd flopper into Sharpshooter? Because i love that thing and it would be quite useful, plus after getting the 3 perks on Comosea theres not that much to try and work for so the more the merrier i think :) Mulekick, Whos who and tombstone wouldn't make much sense and would be useless but Stamin-up Deadshot and PhD Flopper would make sense in my opinion :)
11 years ago
Is there any chance at all of maybe putting the Wonder Waffe back in? Pretty please? If you can fit it though,  if not all good :)
11 years ago
Yeah that makes sense :) Also i was just wondering if it was possible to make the Retriever and Redeemer spin? Thought it would be pretty sweet  :accepted: Love your work guys, keep it up, the community loves you :D
11 years ago
It was on the poll? can someone link me to this community poll please?  :gusta:
11 years ago
Will the new perks (PHD flopper, mulekick, etc) be added to sharpshooter as well? just wondering..
11 years ago
I sorta agree with you guys with the new box, but i still think it is pretty badass! Also do you think you will add the blundergat? It shouldn't be too hard right? Basically a massive shotgun , the animations may be tricky though.... Anyway keep up the great work guys :D
11 years ago
Awesome :D I look forward to seeing the glowing eyes and all the new features in the next update :D Also is there a place where i can give you guys my ideas or do I do that here? Either way great job so far :D Cant wait  :gusta:
11 years ago
Is it possible to add glowing zombie eyes like Black ops or black ops 2 in the 1.1 version? Also do you think Vulture aid could be possible? :3 :rainbow:
11 years ago
Loading ...