or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Billybob217

You could probably find the updated perk icon for PHD in Mob of the deads files, because it was in grief and it had the updated icon then. If not then Origins comes to pc soon...

11 years ago
Looks good :3 Will the black ops gun sounds be used also?
11 years ago
Correct.
OMG YAY :D I was under the impression that you weren't adding in the sweeper as an upgrade, and that pack a punching it once turns it into the Vitriolic Withering
11 years ago
I've got the pictures and vids for you trem :) check your messages
11 years ago
If you could get me a screenshot or video of what it should look like, that would really help me out because I don't have any of the BO or BO2 DLC and none of the videos I've found on YouTube properly show off that effect.
Im on it :D
11 years ago
Oops, I totally forgot to implement that. I'll make sure it does that before release.
So they will explode into reddish purplish mist? :3
11 years ago
Will you be adding the Wunderfizz random perk machine from Origins or anything form Origins?
Wouldn't the Wonderfizz be too overpowered considering that the UGX mod has no perk limit? Meaning you could just buy from the machine over and over till you have all perks making buying expensive ones like Mule kick a waste of money? Who wants to spend 4000 points on a perk when you can get it for 1500? Other than that there isn't really much else for them to add? The power ups were meh..
11 years ago
You should use the hospital patient type zombies from transit and maybe some doctor looking zombie skins (I think five has scientist type ones that look similar?). That would just be awesome!! :rainbow:
11 years ago
I would love Electric Cherry and maybe even Vultures Aid in 1.1 :3 I know all of my friends and so on would agree, sometimes its nice to just "have it there" even if we don't use it. But i completely understand either way and its all cool :) I love the UGX team for all of their hard work, its greatly appreciated :D
11 years ago
Yeah :( There have been other bugs found with the map too - maybe if W1NG3D finds the motivation to release a patched version he could add the Jukebox in :)
Yes! With elena siegman's songs :3 You should make them the standard for your jukebox Treminaor they are so good  :rainbow:
11 years ago
Okay here is some feedback and some friendly constructive criticism to help you further devolop your map :D Firstly i wanted to say that i am very impressed with what you have done and look forward to the full release :D

Here are a few bugs I found, mixed in with some compliments :)
- Zombies fall through hole in floor when you stand in a certain spot (juggernog side) sometimes when this occurs, zombies teleport back up? scared the shit out of me  :'(
- Can fit between two piles of planks and zombies cannot get/hit you (outside speed cola tower)
- Powerups (such as double points) can drop outside of the map when you kill zombies before they enter the map
- When in the pool, should be able to either move faster or shoot, as zombies can easily kill you straight away there
- Clearing debris needs animations?
- Really nice detailing throughout the map such as use of signs and embers and bugs around lightposts add a nice touch, use of signs etc to advertise sites such as zommods.com done nicely, rather than huge flying advertisements.
- Instead of walking around pool, zombies tend to regularly climb up the ladder and jump in, which is kind of cool but it happens quite a bit
- Water animations are really nice c:
- When zombies run through sand at the back corner of the juggernog tower (where they run up the small ramp to get there), they have half of their body underground, their running path is all over the place and they are difficult to hit
- I can stand in a spot in the starting room where i can see juggs, but if i take a few steps back it becomes invisible
- If i am getting chased by a train of zombies and I am on Speed cola side, I can run through the bottom floor of the bulding and come out the other side leaving the zombies just standing there, then after shooting them a bit the run away then run back to me
- Sometimes have alot of trouble getting out of the pool, many times it crashes with some error about crosshairs or something
- I love the layout and design of the buildings on the sides :D

Overall its a very impressive map :D Good luck with your future projects :D
11 years ago
bar is not verry gud becos ther isent enuff ballbags in it, allso it dusent have all the win custem feeturs of ballbags_3
Oh please do shut up, this map is amazing
11 years ago
I never found the ray gun mark 2's reload annoying or that long at all to be honest. Just because you think that doesn't mean everyone else who uses this mod does, remember that :)
11 years ago
Loading ...