or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - BigBoyz

No not really unless you dug into the game files and found where workshop items go when subscribed, even then it still might be encoded or something.

But don't use other people's guns on your maps look up how to make your own cause I know your most likely not gonna give credit
8 years ago
Alright first off I already have the Materials, Images, Models, and animations. I don't know if I need a script asset or what but even then I wouldn't know how to put it into Radiant on the floor or something like they do on YouTube.

Also if anyone knows how to port sounds for the guns that would also help.

(Everything Ported From Black Ops 2 to Black Ops 3)
8 years ago
I believe someone just posted in the mapping section that the prefabs that come default don't include the fx, lights, and or sounds, so i'm going to give those a try.

However, I did it a roundabout way, by copying the sounds over from the zm_giant.gsc, and adding them to my map.gsc.  I hope those new prefabs work as it seemed more difficult than it should have been

The regular prefabs also work I don't know about the sound but the lights you can just look up on YouTube or google.
8 years ago
Loading ...