or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Topics - bigboyys12345

I was wondering if anyone could give me a script, which makes zombies move away from you while quick revive is reviving you.
10 years ago
I've recently released a map and its about 625mb!!!! it giant! I was wondering if someone could download it and tell me if I have unnecessary files or used the installation creator wrong, I will give full credit to the people that help me. This would be greatly appreciated!
10 years ago
Pictures Below
Spoiler: click to open...

Features:
No dogs
UGX Mod 1.0.4
Soul Chest
Fire Trap
PAP
medium/large map
Custom skinned zombies
Custom HUD
UGX Jukebox
(NEW!!!) Buyable ending

Changes:
Moved soul chest from tunnel to pap room
Fire actually lights zombies on fire and does more damage(sometimes they run far before they die)
little bit more detail in pap area
Buyable Ending!!!!!
Spoiler: click to open...

Mapping and Scripting Support:
All the great people at UGX forums
JR-Imagine for the custom HUD
BluntStuffy for the soul chests
treminaor for UGX Jukebox
MakeCents for the fire trap
Alerion for opening text
ConvictioNDR for fixing the 625mb file

This is my first map!!!! Also I didnt have any beta testers besides myself so if there are any issues/bugs please tell me and I will do my best to fix them!!! If you enjoy this map and have suggestions for another please let me know!!

http://www.mediafire.com/download/v6hz6qy1jxremng/nazi_zombie_forest.exe
10 years ago
Ive looked around but i cant find how to add /change the text that appears at the beginning of the game (powered by UGX 1.0)
10 years ago
My custom UGX template as well as the original template do not seem to load at the main menu and im stuck with the no texture blue and brown squares. I'm not sure what is wrong with it. Please help!
10 years ago
when i add  more than one new song in the sound aliases for the jukebox called UGX_jukebox_music.csv the game crashes. it only works if i have one new song, anymore and the game will crash and not respond.  for the sound aliases i'm coping the song aliase scripts already in the file and replacing them with the song name and file, idk if that could be the problem. Any suggestions or solutions?  :-\
10 years ago
Loading ...