Profile Link
Country
us
Local Time
April 28, 2024, 07:03:39 pm

Contact & Social Links

Steam
Big Nasty Johnson
This map is so so good. Love the easter egg style and the demonic, scary feeling of the "underworld" area. Pretty much the only zombie map I can say is actually a little horrifying. Very neat boss fight too. The ONLY downside on this map, for me, is the end of the easter egg. The only way ...
4 years ago
I got to the boss on Knie Tief, but the boss seems impossible to beat. I and my friend put rounds of bullets into him to the point where we cannot buy anything and resorted to knifing. Eventually, we just quit because kni...
4 years ago
Alright, can anyone help me out with the easter egg on Knie Tief? I have made it to the part right past the genetic mutator, where you can take the portal to the handle on the ground. Can't for the life of me figure out what to do.
4 years ago
Has the potential to be one of the greatest maps ever, but has some serious issues.
-The amount of zombies that spawn in the endgame is flat out boring. I sat on round 23 for 10 minutes, waiting for the zombie and it never came. The round just ended eventually. This is by far my biggest ...
4 years ago
Loading ...