or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Topics - animallover

So everytime i want to add fog into my map i notice it either makes my textures grey or my Xmodels grey.. and it just really doesnt look good at all.. how come?

8 years ago
So as we all know converting Black Ops models with lime creates a 'GTDs' File and exported models and images.. Now i find myself changing the loading distances on these models in asset manager all the time because i cant stand it when the models disappear..

But my problem is.. If i decide i want to load more models into my map and go back and export yet even more models and another GTD file.. I have to over right my old file.. Causing the problem of loading up asset manager again and have to re do all the models loading distances again! Which takes me forever!

Is there a way to keep my saved models already without over righting them so they keep the same load distances they had before i decided to add new models?

Hope this made sense!
8 years ago
Thought I would make this topic just to see what you guys actually look like!  :troll:

So I hope some of you aren't camera shy lol!

Me and my girlfriend :)

8 years ago

- WELCOME TO PART 2 -

- STORY -

THIS IS PART TWO FROM MY LAST MAP "ANOTHERROAD"

TEN YEARS AFTER THE OUTBREAK STARTED THE LEFT OVER SURVIVORS STAYED IN THE CITY WHERE IT WAS NOTHING BUT AN OVERGROWN MESS.. NO RULES.. NO LAWS.. NOTHING... NOW ITS JUST NOTHING BUT SURVIVAL. PEOPLE BUILD HOMES, STRONGHOLDS, PLACES THEY FELT SAFE.

YOUR PLAY AS A MAN (OR GROUP) WHO GO OUT ON A SUPPLY RUN FOR FOOD AND AMMO.. AND ALSO TO KEEP ON SEARCHING FOR WAY TO ESCAPE THE CITY ALIVE.

Spoiler: click to open...

For anyone wondering about exclusive early access because of my last map don't worry you will get this a week earlier than another else.

- !VERY EARLY IN DEVELOPMENT! -
8 years ago
Hello

I'm just wondering how i go about making custom challenges in my maps.. For example.. Get 100 Kills for this door to open.. Been looking for a tutorial..

Cheers  :)
8 years ago
So I've been trying to create another map for testing but it seems every map i make it has the main menu music playing while in game? Never had this issue before on any of the maps i'm making now  >:(

Any help? :)
8 years ago

NIGHT TIME MODE COMING SOON. BONUS AREA'S AND NEW GAMEPLAY FEATURES.

Continuing to work on this map but this time making the map feel a lot more deeper.. Scarier.. Welcome to 1 Year after the outbreak.. Oh and someone turned off the light switch  :'(

what i plan to do with this "nighttime mode"
More Area's
More Perks
Turn this map from a medium map to a very large map.
More Weapons
New Gameplay changes that will get you worried about your next move
and much more

WELCOME TO ANOTHER ROAD

-STORY-

- THIS IS PART ONE -

- I PLAN TO DO MANY MORE MAPS TO CONTINUE THE STORY -

ITS BEEN 5 HOURS SINCE THE ZOMBIE OUTBREAK. PEOPLE TRIED TO FIND WAYS OUT OF THE CITY AND WANTED FREEDOM. BOATS LEFT DOCK AND THE REMAINING PEOPLE WERE LEFT TO DIE. YOU LIKE MANY OTHERS WERE IN A STRUGGLE TO FIND A WAY OUT OF THE HEART OF THE CITY. FIND FREEDOM AND SURVIVE THE OUTBREAK.

- WHAT THIS MAP INCLUDES -
- BLACK OPS 2 ZOMBIES
- BLACK OPS 2 GUNS
- CUSTOM MODELS
- CUSTOM SOUNDS
- MEDIUM SIZED MAP
- CUSTOM PERK SHADERS

- CREDITS -
BIG THANKS TO
- NateSmithZombies - Black Ops 2 Weapons
- shippuden1592 - Zombie Skins
- UGX Team - UGX Script Placer
- sal24r - Rounds
- Scobalula - Perk Shaders

- HERE IS THE DOWNLOAD LINK -
- PLEASE NOTE T4M IS REQUIRED TO PLAY THIS MAP -
- TO PULL OUT YOUR STARTING PISTOL JUST CHANGE WEAPON -

T4M DOWNLOAD

Some Fixes -

Here is an updated version.

- 3 Hit Jug Fixed
- Starting Pistol Fixed
- Camping Spot Now Gone ;)
- Monkey Bomb Fix
- IMPORTANT MESSAGE -
FOR ANY VIDEO THATS IS UPLOADED TO YOUTUBE OR IMAGE PROOF OF YOU GETTING TO ROUND 20 I WILL GIVE YOU EXCLUSIVE ACCESS TO MY BONUS MAP WHICH I WILL REVEAL IN THE NEXT WEEK OR TWO. SO IF YOU WANT AN EXCLUSIVE EARLY ACCESS TO THAT MAP BE SURE TO PM ME OR POST A PHOTO IN THE COMMENTS!
8 years ago
Just something i'm making..  Thought i would share

Who Likes paintball?

- No story line just a paintball park in the middle of a city! Just jump in and enjoy yourself :)

Will be a smallish map so hope to finish it soon
8 years ago
Well... as I might not be online later because i'll be drinking my heart out and wont know whats right or wrong anymore i just want to wish everyone here at UGX a Happy New Year! :) It's been amazing knowing you guys and seeing some of the incredible work some of you all put into some maps and its been great learning from everyone.

Thank you everyone and have a great 2016! :)

<3

8 years ago
So i'm taking a wild guess here but this is what the new radiant will look like if the Black Ops 3 Mod Tools are released and we can create our own maps? Or would this be completely different from what Treyarch use

Thoughts?

Note: as you can see it has a models tab which would be handy.. looks a lot easier in my opinion
8 years ago

YOU NEED T4M IN ORDER FOR THIS MAP TO WORK. DOWNLOAD IT HERE :
http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8092.0.html

Merry Christmas Everyone.

WHATS INCLUDED
- UGX1.1MOD -
- BLACK OPS MODELS -
- CHRISTMAS MODELS/THEME -

Don't really have much to say about the map other than its a project i never got around to finishing fully so its a rushed Christmas map using the UGX1.1Mod. As i was falling into many problems with memory even using T4M i decided to just release the map anyway. So it only has the custom guns but no perks or pack a punch and so on.... So no hate just enjoy ignore the main menu screen as i couldnt be bothered doing it. Like i said its a rushed map but im sure people want to play something to do with Christmas at Christmas.

Merry Christmas!

no hate plz  :troll:

For anyone who uploads any sort of video to youtube let me know for your name to be put into my next map :)

- Credits -

UGXMOD1.1 - UGXTEAM
The Buildings -  Cant find his name anywhere :L
Christmas Models - Subway Map

Cant think of any more but i'll update it
[/color]
8 years ago
Hoping someone here can help me it seems i cant get UGX1.1 to work :/ I've asked before but got nothing back so hopefully someone can help me :)
PLEASE REMOVE THIS IF ITS NOT SUITABLE FOR HERE.

I USED TO HELPER TO INSTALL

so not really sure if i can post this here or not?
But since the new UGX map was released  i thought i would ask a few questions about the mod being on my own custom maps.

Yes i know this is only testing and i will find millions of errors! but i was just wondering if anyone else has these problems?

Game crashes ? - it seems my maps never loads whenever i add any perks/pack a punch? even the standard jug,double tap..so on (pic for attention) (random box works though)

Cant add wall weapons? i have the wall weapon Prefab but nothing in the weapons folder? or is this normal
8 years ago
I personally love it! :O

not sure how i feel about shadows of evil.. didnt look that keen on that map to start with.. but ill see how i feel after a few plays
8 years ago
Is it just me or is this website being really slow?? tried it on a few of my friends pc's too
8 years ago
Loading ...