UGX-Mods Login

or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

BIG problems with the UGX Mod!!! Please help!

broken avatar :(
Created 10 years ago
by BabyPimp
Date Registered: 1 March 2014
Last active: 8 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
BabyPimp's Groups
BabyPimp's Contact & Social Links[SG] BabyPimpBabyPimp
Hey, so I've been working on my map, going fine, the maps loaded, tested it, but when I installed the UGX Mod following treminaor's tut, and I test the map, all the text are weird symbols, the menu screen has turned really small... (The resoloution in options are fine), I see errors in Launcher console (Will be listed below), and now I'm in spectator mode when I start the map, I never had any of these problems before I installed the UGX Mod, so I'm guessing it is that, please help! Thanks in advance!

EDIT: I have no idea why it's doing this, Alien text, no custom UGX Main menu that I made, crashing when I try to load the map, when I do the UGX Mod builder, there's 2 files, console and something else, there's none of the others i've seen, I've tried to uninstall it but I don't want to fuck up my game, then have to uninstall it, and re do all the patches and mod tool downloads, just to fix this problem.. so please help if you can, thanks!

ERROR: Could not open '../zone_source/english/assetlist/common_ignore.csv'
ERROR: Could not open '../zone_source/english/assetlist/common_ignore.csv'
Priming water: ... finished
ERROR: Could not open 'maps/nazi_zombie_magic.gsc'
   failed loading 'maps/nazi_zombie_magic.gsc' of type 'rawfile' found in source file '../zone_source/nazi_zombie_Magic.csv'
ERROR: Could not open 'maps/createfx/nazi_zombie_magic_fx.gsc'
   failed loading 'maps/createfx/nazi_zombie_magic_fx.gsc' of type 'rawfile' found in source file '../zone_source/nazi_zombie_Magic.csv'
ERROR: Could not open 'maps/createart/nazi_zombie_magic_art.gsc'
   failed loading 'maps/createart/nazi_zombie_magic_art.gsc' of type 'rawfile' found in source file '../zone_source/nazi_zombie_Magic.csv'
link...compress...save...done.
Moving   C:\Program Files (x86)\Activision\Call of Duty - World at War\zone\english\nazi_zombie_Magic.ff
    to   C:\Program Files (x86)\Activision\Call of Duty - World at War\mods\ugx_mod\nazi_zombie_Magic.ff
Copying  C:\Program Files (x86)\Activision\Call of Duty - World at War\mods\ugx_mod\nazi_zombie_magic.ff
     to  C:\Users\User\AppData\Local\Activision\CodWaW\mods\ugx_mod\nazi_zombie_magic.ff

Last Edit: March 05, 2014, 09:45:38 pm by BabyPimp
Former UGX Lead Asset Creator
Date Registered: 17 August 2012
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Eh?
Signature

(Click to enter portfolio)
SajeOne's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
the common_ignore.csv error can be ignored. As for the other files that it cannot find have you verified they exist? If so do the compiler programs have access to these files?(Make sure they are set to run as administrator). For the weird text in the console I would urge you to look at the FAQ on our wiki:

http://ugx-mods.com/wiki/index.php?title=UGX_Mod_Standalone_Installation#Alien_Text_on_my_Menu.21

Perhaps reading the text version will give you a better idea to what could have been done wrong.
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
BabyPimp's Groups
the common_ignore.csv error can be ignored. As for the other files that it cannot find have you verified they exist? If so do the compiler programs have access to these files?(Make sure they are set to run as administrator). For the weird text in the console I would urge you to look at the FAQ on our wiki:

http://ugx-mods.com/wiki/index.php?title=UGX_Mod_Standalone_Installation#Alien_Text_on_my_Menu.21

Perhaps reading the text version will give you a better idea to what could have been done wrong.

Thanks! Will do that now, hopefully I haven't broke my map! :/

Post Merge: March 05, 2014, 07:29:40 pm
If this doesn't work, is there a way to launch my map without using the UGX Mod? So just stock?
Last Edit: March 05, 2014, 07:29:40 pm by BabyPimp
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Eh?
SajeOne's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Thanks! Will do that now, hopefully I haven't broke my map! :/

Post Merge: March 05, 2014, 07:29:40 pm
If this doesn't work, is there a way to launch my map without using the UGX Mod? So just stock?
FAQ point 2 here:
http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php?topic=537.0
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
BabyPimp's Groups
FAQ point 2 here:
http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php?topic=537.0

I followed it and it didn't work! is there a way to copy my build to a different map?
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Eh?
SajeOne's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
I followed it and it didn't work! is there a way to copy my build to a different map?
Adding it to a different map probably isn't going to change anything. Are you sure you are clicking "Move Files" in the COD project mover every time you compile your map? If so could you show me what the open window looks like when you have your .cpm file open.
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
BabyPimp's Groups
Adding it to a different map probably isn't going to change anything. Are you sure you are clicking "Move Files" in the COD project mover every time you compile your map? If so could you show me what the open window looks like when you have your .cpm file open.

If I reinstall mod tools will it fix it..? (And I uninstalled most of the UGX Mod :p)
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Eh?
SajeOne's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
If I reinstall mod tools will it fix it..? (And I uninstalled most of the UGX Mod :p)
If stock maps work then no. Did you try the things above? It would still help if you sent me a picture of your .cpm.
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
BabyPimp's Groups
If stock maps work then no. Did you try the things above? It would still help if you sent me a picture of your .cpm.

Hey, I seem to have fixed the alien language! But now when I start my map, I'm in spectator mode? Could that be a Script placer Error?

Post Merge: March 05, 2014, 09:37:36 pm

The Alien text stopped and now randomly appeared... :/ I don't know why so many Errors, I followed his tutorial to the tee and it still doesn't work! :/

Post Merge: March 05, 2014, 09:40:37 pm
And I can't post a screenshot because my anti virus says gyazo is a threat and auto deletes it :/
Last Edit: March 05, 2014, 09:40:37 pm by BabyPimp
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Eh?
SajeOne's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Hey, I seem to have fixed the alien language! But now when I start my map, I'm in spectator mode? Could that be a Script placer Error?

Post Merge: March 05, 2014, 09:37:36 pm
The Alien text stopped and now randomly appeared... :/ I don't know why so many Errors, I followed his tutorial to the tee and it still doesn't work! :/

Post Merge: March 05, 2014, 09:40:37 pm
And I can't post a screenshot because my anti virus says gyazo is a threat and auto deletes it :/
It probably reappeared because you recompiled and then didn't use the project mover again. Don't use gyazo. If you want to use an easy to use image uploading program use ShareX. For the point of this just search for "Snipping tool" if you are on windows 7 and use that to take a screenshot and save it somewhere. Then upload it to imgur.com and paste the link here.

Loading ...