Date Registered: 16 August 2020
Last active: 3 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
Crepp115's Groups
Crepp115's Contact & Social Links
This is one of my last maps for now it is simple as always and although I always say goodbye to some maps this is already true I already deleted 15g of purely waw things and it hurt so see you

My map contains
Map by time (Thanks Tom)
1 Bosses (Thanks Shippuden)
Weapons of Different Cods
Hud From Minecraft (I believe it)
Hud perks stilo cold waw (Thanks Thunder)
Minecraft Zombies Models (Thank Thunder)
Score RGB (Thanks Thunder)
Perks Bo2 And Bo3 (Thanks Gympie)
Affordable Ending (Thanks Zomb1e KllR)
7 Special Weapon (Thanks Shippuden)

thanks to 𝙷𝚍𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕 for the map video

Link:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/4arecv81auy12p7/%5E2Minecraft+%5E4One+%5E7Windows.exe/file

This is one of my last 2 maps, as I always say, I hope you enjoy the map as I do, see you

thanks to these people for the tutorials and tools that my map has                                                         Credits:                                                            Gogeta                                                         ;DTZxPorter                                                         Sanchez78                                                         ElTitoPricus                                                           Ricko0z                                                            Sidzzz                                                       Shippuden1592                                                             TaXi                                                        Thunderfrost                                                         ShadowDCU                                                        Espi_thekiller                                                         SpyroScope                                                           Gympie6                                                            Ricko0z                                                        ZOMB1E KLLR
Last Edit: November 30, 2021, 01:06:36 am by Crepp115#8456
:thumbsup-smiley:6:coolsmiley:2;D1
broken avatar :(
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 27 February 2021
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
SOLOWOLF159's Groups
SOLOWOLF159's Contact & Social Links