Date Registered: 16 August 2020
Last active: 3 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
Crepp115's Groups
Crepp115's Contact & Social Links
This is a beta of the map where I want to know if it can be done co-op or solo, please let me know if there are any issues and I'll try to fix it in the future.

www.mediafire.com

broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 8 August 2022
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
simonrilley's Groups
simonrilley's Contact & Social Links
im going download the map and try if there any problem i ll tell you
Date Registered: 26 October 2022
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
Flicktheswitch16's Contact & Social Links601179737351782412FaZe FlickFaZe FlicktherealfazeflickFaZe Flick
Maps good so far. Im glad that someone else made a minecraft map for bo1 cause its most known for bo3 and bo1 customs rarely get recognition. but yea the maps great even tho it has a few flaws since its still a beta. The zombies can get stuck on the barriers if too many spawn all at once; I'd adjust the spawns a little bit; dont make them full on sprinters even the verruckt ones unless you want to do that as a challenge for high rounders. You can have that as an enable or disable option within game, or make them sprinters at a certyain round you get to liek for example: round 50 or 60. The debris are a bit too expensive and when you start in the spawn room theres no wall weapon all you have is the colt. you can keep the debris expensive if you want but id start out small. it really depends on how this plays out. I also like the fact that you ported both the apothican and the acid gat/normal gat which makes things more funner. And one more thing, those wonder weapons dont make drops when theyre actually supposed to. This is all I can really say about the map so far. I haven't gotten far enough based on testing it out. But this map will get better for sure when you keep improvising it. I cant wait to high round it when its actually done; when i have the time to.

Date Registered: 9 June 2022
Last active: 2 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
Adam 23's Groups
Adam 23's Contact & Social Links
this map sucks im sorry but its way too hard verruct sprinters and marauder in a small map is a bad idea learn how to make maps that actually have a enjoyable difficulty cure puta

:idiot2:1
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
Crepp115's Groups
Maps good so far. Im glad that someone else made a minecraft map for bo1 cause its most known for bo3 and bo1 customs rarely get recognition. but yea the maps great even tho it has a few flaws since its still a beta. The zombies can get stuck on the barriers if too many spawn all at once; I'd adjust the spawns a little bit; dont make them full on sprinters even the verruckt ones unless you want to do that as a challenge for high rounders. You can have that as an enable or disable option within game, or make them sprinters at a certyain round you get to liek for example: round 50 or 60. The debris are a bit too expensive and when you start in the spawn room theres no wall weapon
 all you have is the colt. you can keep the debris expensive if you want but id start out small. it really depends on how this plays out. I also like the fact that you ported both the apothican and the acid gat/normal gat which makes things more funner. And one more thing, those wonder weapons dont make drops when theyre actually supposed to. This is all I can really say about the map so far. I haven't gotten far enough based on testing it out. But this map will get better for sure when you keep improvising it. I cant wait to high round it when its actually done; when i have the time to.
(Image removed from quote.)
thanks for the words I abandoned it but I want to resume it and fix the map with a menu to change the difficulty

Double Post Merge: November 18, 2022, 01:44:09 am
this map sucks im sorry but its way too hard verruct sprinters and marauder in a small map is a bad idea learn how to make maps that actually have a enjoyable difficulty cure puta
friend I know that the map is difficult but the creator of the original map told me to do it with that difficulty, there is no need to be disrespecting the creator since not everyone is encouraged to create the maps
Last Edit: November 18, 2022, 01:44:09 am by Crepp115#8456
Date Registered: 24 September 2020
Last active: 14 hours ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
Sadoron's Groups
Sadoron's Contact & Social Links
This map is hell x) The difficulty is so so high, but it's actualy the singularity of it. No other map gives to players a challenge that hard. In coop (2 players), our best is level 4 but it is doable, just need good rng and no mistake at least at the beggining. Thanks for sharing this map. I see you want to include a menu to change difficulty, that could be cool !
Date Registered: 18 July 2019
Last active: 2 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Fromage Dexter's Contact & Social Links
I agree, there's not enough custom maps in BO1, so don't be that rude when posting here, our goal is to motivate people to create good stuff and the comments like these are not helping in this situation because they won't wanna try anymore... :(
Date Registered: 18 December 2022
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
GaryHendrix's Groups
GaryHendrix's Contact & Social Links
Hi, this map looks real good and fun but unfortunatly, it is just UNplayable. I can't even reach the 2nd floor and it's not about difficulty. I know a pro zombie player and he can't reach 2nd floor too... So I guess it is not about difficulty but this map has a real problem with spawnig zombies... and it's too bad cause, as I said, the map seems to be real good and fun. Do someone know if there is another version of it ? with regular spawning zombies ?

Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
Crepp115's Groups
Hi, this map looks real good and fun but unfortunatly, it is just UNplayable. I can't even reach the 2nd floor and it's not about difficulty. I know a pro zombie player and he can't reach 2nd floor too... So I guess it is not about difficulty but this map has a real problem with spawnig zombies... and it's too bad cause, as I said, the map seems to be real good and fun. Do someone know if there is another version of it ? with regular spawning zombies ?

friend give me time and soon I will give you the possibility to start the game with the difficulty you choose;)  

Loading ...