Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
CamelinaBoat's Groups
CamelinaBoat's Contact & Social LinksSlowShogun
Hello, idk if these forums are still active but i thought id give it a go.

I love  the UGX mods and mapmanager and have played a ton of the maps that are on there. I have been having some issues with players joining my lobby on UGX-Requiem.
I remember playing this map on WaW co-op with a friend over 2 years ago, however when my roommates attempted about a year and a half ago, and then again yesterday, my roommates have always been unable to join the lobby, always being given the "This game session is no longer available" message. I don't know if this is a problem with the map/mods the map includes or a WaW issue.

The only notable difference between the times we attempted to play it is when it worked with the first guy, we were on different wifi/internet/were not in the same place. However when my roommates played it we were always on the same wifi. First attempt was at our college, and we chalked the failure up to the College's internet blocking certain packets.

This time though, we  attempted in our apartment, where we have really really good internet, and the same issue arose.  I also tried LAN both times and it did not work either.

Is there any workaround to beat this issue? Do I need to get a 4th to Host the game somewhere that  isnt the apartment and have all of us join them?

Thanks,
Cam

Loading ...