UGX-Mods

Call of Duty 5: World at War => Custom Maps, Mods & Tools => Map Releases => Topic started by: gympie6 on June 30, 2022, 10:31:01 pm

Title: Subzero
Post by: gympie6 on June 30, 2022, 10:31:01 pm
Subzero
No T4M Required!
Includes EasterEgg Ending!

Downloads

MIRROR 01 (MEGA)

Installer

mega.nz

Manual

mega.nz

MIRROR 02 (MEDIAFIRE)

Installer

www.mediafire.com

Manual

www.mediafire.com

We pretty much almost hit the limitations of the game.
If you have trouble running the map with your buddies please lower your texture resolution settings. Sorry :(
Closing down unrelated applications can also help.

If you see the Hunk_AllocateTempMemoryHigh error keep retrying until the game starts up.

Features
3 Custom Perks make their return: (Chainbind, Baron Samedi and Rewind Time Barcardi)
Black Ops 1 Perks
Black Ops 1 Shangri La & Black Ops 2 NukeTown & Die Rise zombies
Black Ops 1 HUD
Black Ops 3 Shader for perks and powerups
Custom Boss
Terrorist Zombies (Zombies with C4 explosives, they can plant them!)
Advanced Warfare Weapons
Ghost Weapons
BO1 Weapons
BO2 Wunder Weapons
WAW Weapons
4 Wonder weapons
Custom Powerup/Box Fx
Unlimited Ammo Powerup (Shoot infinite ammo until time runs out)
DogHunter Powerup (Dogs will hunt down zombies)
Digsites/Loot Crates
Soul furnaces (This means you have to kill zombies nearby the furnaces to warm up the map)
EasterEgg
EasterEgg Ending
Weapons
WAW
PPSH
RayGun Mk.1

BO1
MP5/MP5K
Stakeout
HK21
Python
BO1 Colt M1911 (Auto)
M72 Law
Stakeout
Sickle (Damage is doubled)

Ghosts
Mk14 EBR
MTS 225
SC2010
K7
PP-19 Bizon
L115a3
Venom-X
M27IAR
Ameli
CBJ-MS
Vepr
Lynx
Maverick
MR28
SA805

BO2
RayGun Mk.2
BlunderGat (With Frostgat upgrade)

Other
Mors
schockhammer

Perks
No perk limit!

WAW
Quick Revive (With self revive)
Juggenaut (250 health)
SpeedCola
Doubletap 2.0

BO1
PHD
MuleKick
StaminUp
Deadshot (Steady aim & increased headshot damage)

Custom
Chain of Fools
Baron Samedi
Rewind Time Barcardi

Chainbind Rootbeer: gives you the ability to slow and stun zombies for a second, kniving slows them garanteed and shooting has a smaller chance.
Baron Samedi: Turn into a zombie after being takedown, wander around killing zombies or gather brains to restore your humanity.
Rewind Time Barcardi: Set your safe location (Tatical insertion), when you are about to die instead you will teleport to that safe location.

Credits
Community
Treyarch & Activision
UGX Mods and Zombiemodding

IamBEAR (Mapper, Porter)
Gympie5 (Scripter, Modder)
Bamskater
Harrybo21
Fusorf
Tom_BMX  
DidUknowiPwn
Don Gooney
Tim Smith(aka BaD BoY 17)
​​​
Beta Testers
Numan
Captain-Drix
LIGHTNING
NG Caudle
Teddyrific

Gameplay video's:

Title: Re: Subzero
Post by: IamTIMMEHHH on June 30, 2022, 11:00:06 pm
Yup 👍
Post by: KhelMho on July 01, 2022, 02:52:57 am
Congrats :cool_doge: :1000: ​​​​​​​
Post by: gympie6 on July 01, 2022, 10:41:25 am
Congrats :cool_doge: :1000: ​​​​​​​
Thanks man! :)​​​​​​​
Post by: opy146 on July 01, 2022, 02:42:01 pm
Looks very cool!
Post by: Numan on July 01, 2022, 04:29:02 pm
Highly detailed. Great atmosphere. Highly recommend this map for that BO1/2 survival experience so many maps fail to recreate.
:take_my_money:
Post by: abdelrhaman on July 01, 2022, 05:32:01 pm
Very Amazing Map, Great atmosphere,  Weapons ,And the fact you added Icons for the soul furnaces. Overall great map

Post by: therocksays02 on July 03, 2022, 03:48:22 am
Glad there are still some making WAW zm map.
Post by: BurningM on July 03, 2022, 11:34:24 pm
Oh my god the creativity involved in this map is unreal, but it's impossible to figure out what to do. For the past hour I've been running around with infinite health, ammo and cash (do this so that I can just focus on figuring out the map and not bother with survival or points) just to see if there's anything at all I missed and I have no fucking clue how to proceed. Got the 3 things for the bus driver but now I've got 0 clue how to even proceed. The thing is I love the way one of the items only shows up after it's been hot, that's so insanely creative. But this map is so so hard to figure out (also haven't played zombies in a good while so that might make things harder). Took me like 4 games (non-cheated) to figure out that the soul forges are soul forges lol (and I only figured that out from the features spoiler lol). Then took 30 minutes (when cheating) to figure out you gotta melt snow to reach an item. But now I'm completely stuck, how do I even proceed??
Post by: IamTIMMEHHH on July 04, 2022, 07:47:08 am
Oh my god the creativity involved in this map is unreal, but it's impossible to figure out what to do. For the past hour I've been running around with infinite health, ammo and cash (do this so that I can just focus on figuring out the map and not bother with survival or points) just to see if there's anything at all I missed and I have no fucking clue how to proceed. Got the 3 things for the bus driver but now I've got 0 clue how to even proceed. The thing is I love the way one of the items only shows up after it's been hot, that's so insanely creative. But this map is so so hard to figure out (also haven't played zombies in a good while so that might make things harder). Took me like 4 games (non-cheated) to figure out that the soul forges are soul forges lol (and I only figured that out from the features spoiler lol). Then took 30 minutes (when cheating) to figure out you gotta melt snow to reach an item. But now I'm completely stuck, how do I even proceed??
First of all, thank you.
Second of all,
Gonna try and give some hints here and not spoil to much.
1. With the 3 items you found there is a place you need to put them on. Once you place down these items a light should appear on "something".  There are 2 more "something" activated with just a regular button.
2. Front of greenhouse.
3. Door Greenhouse.
Post by: BurningM on July 04, 2022, 04:23:56 pm
So I think my problem is this, I'm was thinking to get the power on you gotta get the things on ted and then proceed. Since the buttons need to be pushed for the EE to proceed I obviously misunderstood that. I haven't been able to turn on the power or reach the third furnace. It seems that there's no door to reach the third furnace. The trailer shows the power is underground, but I don't see any way to get there. This makes it so much harder to do anything as I can't get any perks and the map very rapidly escalates.So where do I access the underground? I hate it when I miss important parts of maps.
Post by: gympie6 on July 04, 2022, 04:55:36 pm
So I think my problem is this, I'm was thinking to get the power on you gotta get the things on ted and then proceed. Since the buttons need to be pushed for the EE to proceed I obviously misunderstood that. I haven't been able to turn on the power or reach the third furnace. It seems that there's no door to reach the third furnace. The trailer shows the power is underground, but I don't see any way to get there. This makes it so much harder to do anything as I can't get any perks and the map very rapidly escalates.So where do I access the underground? I hate it when I miss important parts of maps.
(https://i.gyazo.com/84bc3a33ae3364117ef8b73af29a49b3.png)

This big box that's red marked is a debris, you can buy to remove it.

If you walkdown the staircase it will go straight to the underground bunker.

(https://i.gyazo.com/03113aff7ef9901f6438b6b6008f19ea.png)

Post by: BurningM on July 04, 2022, 09:15:29 pm
Thank you so much!! I'm screaming though lol. This shit always happens!! I end up not finding an important part of the map.
Post by: Lava_Wills on July 05, 2022, 02:27:53 am
cool map, bro! After a whole day of exploring I found the way to end the game and at the same time found the hidden PHD!  but I'm still curious whether there is a EE to get free blunderGat? Or is it only available from mystery chests?(by the way, this map is the best one I‘ve played recently!)
Post by: Ascended Zombie on July 05, 2022, 01:04:11 pm
Here is our full playthrough: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-X7TbWM6nyA&ab_channel=AscendedZombie (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-X7TbWM6nyA&ab_channel=AscendedZombie) We were able to defeat the boss and escape. Very, very cool map! I love the snowy recreation of farm and the idea of keeping the furnaces warm with souls. Although not fond of the time limit before freezing to death. This doesnt allow a new player to look around and explore for very long. That is our only gripe with the map. Thank you very much for the awesome map! @gympie6

Post by: gympie6 on July 05, 2022, 06:13:20 pm
Here is our full playthrough: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-X7TbWM6nyA&ab_channel=AscendedZombie (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-X7TbWM6nyA&ab_channel=AscendedZombie) We were able to defeat the boss and escape. Very, very cool map! I love the snowy recreation of farm and the idea of keeping the furnaces warm with souls. Although not fond of the time limit before freezing to death. This doesnt allow a new player to look around and explore for very long. That is our only gripe with the map. Thank you very much for the awesome map! @gympie6
Thank you very very much for playing the map! I enjoyed watching the full video! :)
I am glad you liked the map!

Post by: gympie6 on July 07, 2022, 03:43:05 pm
cool map, bro! After a whole day of exploring I found the way to end the game and at the same time found the hidden PHD!  but I'm still curious whether there is a EE to get free blunderGat? Or is it only available from mystery chests?(by the way, this map is the best one I‘ve played recently!)
The blundergat is only available from the mystery box.
The parts of the Frostgat can be found inside and outside the map.
Post by: kellerman on July 07, 2022, 11:26:37 pm
i like the map :))
Post by: TUD on July 17, 2022, 06:33:48 pm
I made a gameplay video on this - https://youtu.be/goBkhnGzCk8 (https://youtu.be/goBkhnGzCk8)
Title: bien
Post by: Rixeimer Xd on July 18, 2022, 01:37:21 am
buen mapa buenas mecanicas bengo de parte de elgamingchanel in english:good map good mechanics bengo from elgamingchanel It is a Spanish-speaking channel

Post by: gympie6 on July 18, 2022, 05:55:59 pm
I made a gameplay video on this - https://youtu.be/goBkhnGzCk8 (https://youtu.be/goBkhnGzCk8)
Heey TUD,

Thank you for playing my map!
I know some parts can be confusing but the purpose is to let people explore the map.
I am glad you actually read the features, a lot of players skip them and go straight into the game.
Anyway I liked the video, and looking forward for your complete playthrough?

Thank you again and have a good day! :)
Post by: MOBIDO on August 03, 2022, 11:35:31 am
BEST MAP EVER .... AND CAN SOMEONE TELL ME WHERE THE THIRD PART OF FROST BLAST IS ?, BECAUSE I FOUND FIRST & SECOND PARTS, BUT LAST ONE I CAN'T FIND

IT. ANYWAY ITS GREAT MAPS YOU DOING GUYS I HOPE AND I WISH MORE EPIC MAPS COME OUT ON YOUR HANDS  PRO SEE YOU LATER. :thumbsup-smiley: :thumbsup-smiley: ​​​​​​​
Post by: LookitzRTM on August 24, 2022, 06:20:00 pm
me and ryanthebone are gonna get right on this one ;))
Post by: gympie6 on August 27, 2022, 12:40:05 am
BEST MAP EVER .... AND CAN SOMEONE TELL ME WHERE THE THIRD PART OF FROST BLAST IS ?, BECAUSE I FOUND FIRST & SECOND PARTS, BUT LAST ONE I CAN'T FIND

IT. ANYWAY ITS GREAT MAPS YOU DOING GUYS I HOPE AND I WISH MORE EPIC MAPS COME OUT ON YOUR HANDS  PRO SEE YOU LATER. :thumbsup-smiley: :thumbsup-smiley: ​​​​​​​:thumbsup-smiley:
Thanks @MOBIDO ! :)
You should look up in the sky. (The trailer shows the part about it)

Post by: MOBIDO on August 30, 2022, 12:59:46 am
GREAT MAP I FOUND THE LAST PART FOR  BLUNDERGAT, BUT THERE ONE PROBLEM  PPSH WEAPON IS NOT WORKING WELL. WHEN I SHOOT WHILE USING PPSH, IT MAKE MY GAME LAG. WHEN I CHANGE TO OTHER WEAPONS AND START SHOOTING, THE GAME STAY RUN FASTER. PLEASE FIX PPSH GUN.