UGX-Mods

Call of Duty 5: World at War => Help Desk => Scripting => Topic started by: DeletedUser on May 08, 2017, 01:53:44 am

Title: Radiant music?
Post by: DeletedUser on May 08, 2017, 01:53:44 am
Is there a way for me to get a music trigger to trigger music ? like walking through it would trigger a certain sound file?

im new to using the music trigger so i would like some help if possible
Title: Re: Radiant music?
Post by: Riptide1106 on May 08, 2017, 08:22:53 pm
i would use a trigger multiple. script would look something like this:
Code Snippet
Plaintext
     walk_thru_trig = getEnt("walk_thru_trig ", "targetname"); //trigger multiple make sure spawn flags are set to players only

walk_thru_trig waittill("trigger", user);
{
     walk_thru_trig delete();
     players = get_players();
     for(i=0;i<players.size;i++)
     players[i] playsound("mx_eggs"); // this is Beauty of Annihilation, but you can add your own song, just look up a tutorial

}

Post by: DeletedUser on May 08, 2017, 08:49:48 pm
i would use a trigger multiple. script would look something like this:
Code Snippet
Plaintext
     walk_thru_trig = getEnt("walk_thru_trig ", "targetname"); //trigger multiple make sure spawn flags are set to players only

walk_thru_trig waittill("trigger", user);
{
     walk_thru_trig delete();
     players = get_players();
     for(i=0;i<players.size;i++)
     players[i] playsound("mx_eggs"); // this is Beauty of Annihilation, but you can add your own song, just look up a tutorial

}

alright! thanks but may i ask another question? Is there a way to make the Actor Enemy dog to spawn in and replace hellhounds? this is required for my map to function and i really need help to get them to work as i cant get the round to start aka hellhound round.

i cant seem to get it to work and i dont think replacing the hellhounds model will work. i really need help as this is for my survival map styled like MW3 survival and i want dogs to spawn in like it does in mw3 but with the soldiers on regular rounds as well. im not quite sure how i get the dog to spawn so im desperate for assistance about this problem!

Post by: Riptide1106 on May 09, 2017, 10:50:19 am
if you are asking for mixed rounds dogs and zombies sure thats not too hard. if you are asking how to change the dog model i dont know how to do that, but it is possible
Post by: DeletedUser on May 09, 2017, 11:21:44 pm
if you are asking for mixed rounds dogs and zombies sure thats not too hard. if you are asking how to change the dog model i dont know how to do that, but it is possible

yes the first thing you said! :D but does it work for the enemy_dog? they function the same way and i know how to the change the models :D
Post by: Riptide1106 on May 09, 2017, 11:41:06 pm
not sure how, never done it, but i would try and look up where in scripting it initializes the mixed rounds (idk where it is) and change it to suit your needs
Post by: DeletedUser on May 09, 2017, 11:43:52 pm
not sure how, never done it, but i would try and look up where in scripting it initializes the mixed rounds (idk where it is) and change it to suit your needs

hmmm i thought you would just set the spawner to spawn with the zombies XD. also does the enemy_dog AI work? i cant get it to spawn and it seems its animations are broken including the spawner
Post by: Riptide1106 on May 10, 2017, 08:15:33 pm
hellhounds? they work, i always just use the ones from the stock template and copy and paste them as needed targeting them to my zones
Post by: DeletedUser on May 13, 2017, 10:52:07 pm
hellhounds? they work, i always just use the ones from the stock template and copy and paste them as needed targeting them to my zones

no not the hellhounds i mean the german shepard from SP. its above zombie_dog and the german shepard is called Enemy_dog in the actor list