UGX-Mods

Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 => Help Desk => Scripting => Topic started by: Krazyminded on December 31, 2016, 02:04:26 am

Title: Is there way to trigger player to walk on water after the trigger is activated?
Post by: Krazyminded on December 31, 2016, 02:04:26 am
Pretty much want player to be able to not drown and walk on water after the trigger has been activated.
Any help is appreciated.
Title: Re: Is there way to trigger player to walk on water after the trigger is activated?
Post by: Blink-420 on December 31, 2016, 08:25:49 am
Pretty much want player to be able to not drown and walk on water after the trigger has been activated.
Any help is appreciated.

You could just spawn a clip on top of the water when the trigger is bought
Title: Re: Is there way to trigger player to walk on water after the trigger is activated?
Post by: Krazyminded on December 31, 2016, 09:23:58 am
You could just spawn a clip on top of the water when the trigger is bought
Im making an underwater map, so the trigger is gonna activate an animation which will make allow the characters to walk in water and not drown when activating the trigger.
If the trigger is not triggered its going to allow the players to swim regularly as it would normally when setting a water enity,
Post by: IDontEvenKnow on January 01, 2017, 05:23:23 am
So what is it you want?

If they get this trigger, they can walk on water? And swim?
Post by: Krazyminded on January 01, 2017, 10:47:12 am
So I want characters to grab scuba gear allowing them to not drown and walk in water instead of swim. I'll probably try to get the gravity to decrease when the trigger is triggered too.
Post by: Blink-420 on January 01, 2017, 04:36:58 pm
So I want characters to grab scuba gear allowing them to not drown and walk in water instead of swim. I'll probably try to get the gravity to decrease when the trigger is triggered too.
Ohhh, you could somehow get the water_clip to delete then come back with no sucba? But I dunno for multiplayer
Post by: IDontEvenKnow on January 02, 2017, 02:47:30 am
Instead of walk on the water, make it so they can walk underwater.
WalkUnderwater(<True/False>)

Is the function you want, I don't think what you want can be fully done, but I'll try whip something up, add me on Steam if you want to discuss it.
Post by: IDontEvenKnow on January 09, 2017, 08:33:16 am
SetPlayerCollision(true/false)

Might do it.