UGX-Mods

Call of Duty 5: World at War => Help Desk => Scripting => Topic started by: robbie696 on September 23, 2016, 02:08:58 pm

Title: Make zombies "teleport" instead of coming out of the ground
Post by: robbie696 on September 23, 2016, 02:08:58 pm
Hey everyone,

I started working on my first real map, and it will be taking place in some kind of lab. Because all the walls and de floors are concrete, I don't want the zombies to crawl out of the ground. And to maintain the feel of a real lab, I would like the zombies to "teleport" into my zones. Would this be possible and how would I do this?

Thanks
Title: Re: Make zombies "teleport" instead of coming out of the ground
Post by: MakeCents on September 25, 2016, 09:05:41 pm
Hey everyone,

I started working on my first real map, and it will be taking place in some kind of lab. Because all the walls and de floors are concrete, I don't want the zombies to crawl out of the ground. And to maintain the feel of a real lab, I would like the zombies to "teleport" into my zones. Would this be possible and how would I do this?

Thanks

You can just use normal spawners then, they will just appear. I would also play an fx on them on spawn to simulate teleporting in.
Post by: robbie696 on September 27, 2016, 02:45:43 pm
What would be the easiest/best way to do this?
Post by: MakeCents on September 27, 2016, 06:52:07 pm
What would be the easiest/best way to do this?

Just use a normal spawner where you want them to spawn. Then in spawners play a nonlooping fx at spawn point.