or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Sadoron

Jungle Pyramid

Hey all, i present you my first zombie map. It is almost vanilla, i have just added new Shipuden perks.
As you can see there is no pyramid yet, i have not enough motivation to finish it for the moment, i will maybe do it later.
My projects are:
-Add secret music
-Build the pyramid and the garden
-Add more kind of mobs
-Add weapons
-Set a specific first box place
-Maybe add custom mecanics to open areas
-???

If you have suggestions or if you want to work on it tell me :p
I hope you will enjoy it like this.

Download link: https://mega.nz/file/uTJAURhB#Qtz12sL_roT_CIO4L5QLycgDLtpIE9Fd7FVU5B1SO_g

Pictures

2 years ago
Awsome map, very detailed. Idk if this is intentional but the map crashed after tipping 4321 in the code place xD Thanks you for your work.
2 years ago
Yes, some people reported that to me already and i am working on how to fix it, meanwhile i already got another update ready, i couldn't  just upload it since i have got some other problems to take care of, but will probably release it tonight after i finish working. Also it would be great if you give me more detail like, what were you doing when the error happened etc, also is your game a cracked copy or you're using the steam version?!

I already said it happened when somebody took the carpenter. I'm sure cause we did that error 3 times in a row. We play with official game on steam.
If you want i can also say that some plants in the hallway and in the second room are transparent (i mean we can go thought).
2 years ago
Very cool update! We was waiting it after your video. We didn't test your complete map because we crashed 3 times in a row. The problem seems to be link with the carpenter :/ We will try an other time later.

2 years ago
Good map for a first one. We feel that you have focus on the weapons, mobs and others modded things, but not that much on the design of the map. The principe is fun and very intuitive; climb to the top of the tower. Maybe it will be great if the doors between each stairs could cost more money like 3000? The top of the tower is too easy to survive (in duo at least), maybe add 2 more spawners. There is the famous bug that you can go though the windows (the first 4). The skybox is a bit strange.
2 years ago
A must-have mode that will allow you to vary the difficulties and enjoyment of the game.
3 years ago
Very original map. This map is betwin arcade game and normal zombie mod. The features are so cool. Exept the bowi knife has some issues when the player take it.

3 years ago
This is the best bo1 modded zombies map. The customs weapons are so cool, the map is very diversified in its rooms. The secret is so so cool, lots of steps. That make a very cool objective to play next to just kill zombies. The boss is difficult but that's cool! I recommended averyone to play this map (with firneds that's better).
3 years ago
Hi guys, Perish is one masterpiece of bo1 modded zombies maps. Lot of attention to all details. The weapons, the rooms, the secret & the boss fight are very good to play! Big up!
3 years ago
Hey, the map is very original. But we are actualy stuck with my friend, the game say there are still 21 zombies but they are nowhere, we can't find them. Also the second player cannot access to the pap place, waybe that's normal?
3 years ago
Loading ...