or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - RotKirsch

Dude , this map was so awesome ! It wasnt too challanging ant not too easy. Its perfect , good job !
9 years ago
The only time it's Black and White is when you are downed or in Time Warp. Are you experiencing an issue?

Yes , everything was grey when I played :/
But now I installed the newer map file , and everything works fine.
Good job on the map ! ;)
9 years ago
Hello , first great map! But I have one problem with this map.

Where are the teddies ? I cant find them. I got the one in the bus , the one at juggernogg , and the one at staminup. Where are the other ones ? Can anyone help me ? :nyan:
9 years ago
Hello , overall great map ! Had fun playing it.  :nyan: But why is it Black and white ALL the time ? Thats the only thing I didnt like or is it suposed to be like that ?

Tell me if there are any grammar mistakes , Im still learning English  ;) :poker:
9 years ago
Hello UGX-Team. I have a problem with the map manager : If I want to launch it The "Run as Administrator" Error comes up. I am administrator on my pc , and I run it as administrator. Any ideas ?
9 years ago
Overall great map , liked the custom guns too. Heres a list from the best and the worst things  :nyan:

PROS:
--- Good design
--- Much fun
---No training spots (?)

CONS:
---No training spots (Im including this here , because its good on one site , and bad on the other)
--- A little bit expensive doors BUT !!! I AM (other people arent , thats why I am including it as an CON) fine with that , makes the map harder (So a PRO ..)

If any grammar mistakes were found , feel free to tell me ! Im still learning English  :rainbow:
9 years ago
Pretty cool map ! Enjoyed it , but the only missing thing were custom guns  :-\

Still had fun playing it , waiting for your next map ! (You could also include UGX-Mod weapons  ;) )
9 years ago
thanks :).. and I made it a German name because, its like, what would you rather have? A boring English name? (Eww) Or a cool strong German name?! (Swag)
btw i failed german 2A in school so I tried

Double Post Merge: June 27, 2015, 09:10:12 pm
<3

Of course a German swag name ! But again really great map , especially the pack-a-punched custom guns were insanely AWESOME ! Hyped for your next map :)
9 years ago
 :nyan:Great map dude ! Hat lots of fun playing it. But "Sicherer Hafen" makes no sense xD
Im German and I can say the word Safe Haven makes no sense. But nmw Gr8 map m8 !:nyan:
9 years ago
Awesome map buddy ! I love the bright map ! I hope youre making more maps like this. Keep up the good work
9 years ago
Hey guys , I have a problem with a few maps including this one .

I launch the mod , everythings fine , until I click : SURVIVE [MAP NAME]

The message " Error : missing file : 'maps /zombie_weapons_sumpf" comes up . Can anybody help me ?
9 years ago
Hey guys . I have a problem : If I want to start a map everything is fine , its loading , etc. But after its loaded , it gives me a message which includes : Error : Missing file : 'maps /zombie_weapons_sumpf .

Can anyone help me ? Thanks in advance.
Sorry for the bad English , English isnt my mother language :P
9 years ago
Loading ...