or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Richie

Everything you complained about I did intentionally. I HATE slow zombies the only reason there are any walkers is all my friends complained it was hard. I had no problem with it. And you are wrong about the point to zombie ratio. If I kept the normal amount of points I could have just by round 5 and that's with regular amounts of zombies. If you just make a crawler and look around the map you would've gotten some stuff done.
Pretty sure in my original post I said there are pokeballs in each town and if I didn't I did now.
You don't have to do a single soul chest to beat it doing the one on the roof is recommended.
But I never do the cheats till I at least have jug.
Sorry you think it's too hard man but it's just how I like to play and all my maps will have similar point systems and zombie speed.
And if you do the Easter egg you might not complain about the points in the first place

Just a little heads-up, take criticism. Even if you don't want to. If you don't, you might just get people to start bashing you.

I feel that this map could be better visually if you'd added pokemon-esque textures to give your map a unique feel, even though it's pokemon-based, it still feels like most other custom maps.

Either way, good map.
8 years ago
Mule Kick doesn't allow for more than 2 weapons. No speed cola? At least I couldn't see it anywhere with Vulture-aid. There's also an odd invisible barrier in the left side lobby stairs. This map started out fun until all of these glitches and errors just began to ruin it.
8 years ago
no end game ? i have find the PAP (damn soul stone >.< ) but nothing else :/

I'm just going to assume that it'll be unlocked after the EE is completed.
8 years ago
Loading ...