or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - redspace200

This map's name is Project Viking.

Project Viking is a map that ive been working on for about 4 months now. Its setup as a challenge map for players who are good at zombies, but there will be a difficulty option for those who cant take the heat. This map will combine many features from Bo1 and Bo2 zombies as well with many custom features. Heres a list of some of the things this map includes (Note this doesn't include all the features, just alot of the main ones ).

- Bo2 generators
- Bo2 wonder weapons including the JetGun, Paralizer, SlipGun, Blunder/Acid Gat, RayGMk2
- Bo2 Boss zombies including Brutus, crusaders and the Panzer Soldat
- Bo2 music styled stingers
- Bo2 buildables
- Bo2 die rise style elevator
- Bo2 timebomb
- Bo1 wonder weapons including the Freeze Gun and Thundergun
- Bo1 kino style pap + five style switches to get to pap
- Bo1 Diving (Works with Phd)
- Custom Wonder Weapon
- Anti Training/Camping (Still possible, but alot harder then usual)
- Many gamemodes including Chaos from MW3 and Turned from Bo2
- Fixed all Bo1 perks. Phd Blocks explosives+no damage indicator. Mule kick functions properly + gives back weapon if you buy the perk again after loosing it. Proper running speed with stamin, reduced cross-hair size with deadshot.
- Includes all perks in zombies from bo1 and bo2 besides tombstone
- Killstreaks including (Pred Missle, AC130 and MOAB)

(Old images display features that have either been removed or heavily modified. To prevent confusion, I have removed these images)

Let me know what you guys think, im always open to suggestions!

UPDATE: 2/23/14.
- New screenshots from map with many updated/changed features
- Due to engine limits, certain features from this map may have to be removed before release.

(Old images display features that have either been removed or heavily modified. To prevent confusion, I have removed these images)

Credits List:

Scripting Support: Ray, offth wall, Jellal, YaPh1l, Awesome Pie Man
Mapping Support: (YT vids): treminaor, SajeOne
Weapon Animations: Tom_Bmx, echo, PorkRoyalz, Nikolai Belinski
Other: HexZombies (Load screen), CowMan, jZob123, NikolaiBelinski,n123q45,Stopsign43,LordZ135,pacman25,ZOMB1E-KLLR, PorkRoyalz, Nikolai Belinski, ClaytonM456

Specific:
Tom-BMX: Tools + Animations, couldn't have done anything without these!
- OfftheWall+pacman25 (Setting up blundergat models and main scripts)
- Awesome Pie Man (Main Wunderfizz script)
- PorkRoyalz/Nikolai Belinski (Additional Weapon Animations)
- ClaytonM456 (3rd person weapon animations including the minigun and perk bottles)

Short Clips:
Videos Updated

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nSM73A0rRbU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xIMClBcJR28
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXlCH3eI2dM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75rg68fSBYE

Update- 7/13-14
Just going to update the topic to let you guys know the map is not dead. The map has recently been going through alot of testing and im trying to fix as much bugs as possible so you guys can have the smoothest gameplay possible when playing. I also have recently been working on a new grief type gamemode for the map, so hopefully this will be something competitive players like to play as well. Im not going to reveal much about this gamemode, but i will say that it'll be alot different then what your probally used to.  ;)
Update image:

Most of the old weapon collection has been replaced with newer weapons. In addition to this, some old wonder weapons have been removed (JetGun & Slipgun). These weapons will be featured in other maps instead.
10 years ago
Cool, welcome to the site!

You should make a WIP topic in the Work-in-Progress section so that the community can follow the development of your JetSea map :)

Thanks, Im sure i'll like it here! And I'll probably post a wip within the next day or two. :D
10 years ago
Hey guys! Ive been into waw zombies for a while, and have done lots of scripting for it. Im currently making a map called "Nazi Zombie JetSea" which combines features from Bo1 and Bo2 zombies. I love to help people out with scripting related issues, and also enjoy posting user tutorials. :)
10 years ago
Loading ...