or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Official_TSG_

Already done, Get original!
9 years ago
i tried this map (2 or 5 minutes) and i love it :) i saw a video on youtube and dl for me :)

can we launch this map with de devmap command?

Thanks for your Great job !!!
Yeah, but try do cheats and game crashes :)
9 years ago
That wasn't the actual end of the episode. There was another 5 minute sequence after the credits rolled ;)
REALLY?! oh fuck! finding that!
9 years ago
They shouldn't of killed beth like that, if i want anyone to go, i want it to be CARL! + they ended on another fucking cliffhanger!
9 years ago
What do you mean by "older players"?
If you referring to people that are about 16-19 then thats just a douche bag.
9 years ago
THE HYPE!! :D
9 years ago
VERY soon my child, sooner than you could ever imagine  ;)
So, In about 5years?  :troll:
9 years ago
Due to some personal issues I've had with GCZ (which I will not further discuss here) my script placer has hereby been renamed to Script Placer Z and has gotten an update with any GCZ related graphics, backlinks, names etc removed. I've also changed the download/update location of the script placer, from now on it is hosted on CoDScript (hosted by EVL Gaming), this will improve download/update speeds and overall stability of any web-based elements in the script placer. Other than that, nothing changed (besides a patch for the executable of the GCZ version, which is only included if you update from the old executable, to open up "Script Placer Z.exe" instead).
Yay
9 years ago
Nice dude! will be using in the future! <3
-TSG
9 years ago
Anyone?
10 years ago
So, i made a trigger_damage and changed the texture and it doesnt appear in-game, help?
10 years ago
thats not complaining, those were suggestions. Albeit ridiculous ones to ask this late in development, but still suggestions.
The one under it was suggestions!
10 years ago
its been almost a year and we still dont have a release date?? 
are you waiting for the community to totally be gone?  Its already a pain to find players, we need this soon to spark up interest again...

been playing zombies since 2008 and i dont wanna stop.. this map looks better then the original creators maps.

release it!!!  we beg of you please Redspace200!! ty
Jeez dude stop complaining He is working his best to find all bugs and make it a good map just wait a little while longer!
10 years ago
i was so angry at the ending another fucking cliffhanger  :'( xD
10 years ago
Loading ...