or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Topics - OdoHd

Hello everyone im placing my .map  file here because ill never use it and i was just seeing if any new mapper would like to use it as a template  :)

Picture:

How to put into a map?
Step 1: Download the Ugx Script placer (This can be found here --->http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4221.0.html)

Step 2: Download my .map file i posted at the bottom of this topic

Step 3: Open & Make a new map using the Ugx Script placer check the setup map like this this picture
Spoiler: click to open...

Step 4: Open your newly created map

Step 5: Save the new map you made

Step 6: Open my .map file in radiant (from the launcher)

Step 7: Press "i" on your keyboard (Should make everything red on the left hand side of your radiant screen

Step 8: Open your map you just made and the radiant should have a screen pop-up that says "Copy Section" then yes or no under it, Click yes and there you go you have my .map file in your new map

Just click the LightGrid, Triggers, and Zones. Then Fit them to your wanted size. Then move your spawners to said location(s).

Theres a couple more little maze areas but they are nothing special
Make sure you credit me
8 years ago
Map Information:
This is my own spin off of the classic zombie map "Der Riese". I've always loved this map so hey why not try to make my very own version of it. Keep in mind this is my first zombie map that is slightly good so please be supportive. This map has been in the process of making and thinking of ideas for 1 month from today so i decided to release it to the public i really hope you all enjoy it! :D
To-do List:

Black ops 2 Weapons
Black ops 2 Perks
Small EE (If i can figure it out)
More areas to explore
Custom HUD
BO3 Round chalks
BO3 Perk/Power Up Shaders
Knee Slide
Pictures:

Download Version 1.01:
Download Version 1.1:
Coming soon...
Whats new to Version 1.1 so far:
Minor Bug Fixes
Knee Slide
Credit:
UGX Team for help and the Mod Tools
espi_thekiller for the Knee slide from AW and Ghosts
If i forgot anyone please let me  know
8 years ago
Ive been getting this error when i start my map after installing Nsz BO2 weapons..... Please help

Solved
I had the code entered in the wrong spot
8 years ago
Map Information:
This map is going to be a zombie version of the multiplayer map castle from world at war. I know that some people made remakes already but i wanted to give it a shot and what the hell i thought it'd be a fun thing to do. So i hope i dont get too much hate for this WIP post :D

Radiant Pictures:

Progress:
Map is 20% done

This is my first not cubed map
8 years ago
Hello everyone, Im making a Der rises Remake with UGX v1.0 mod in it. I know my past maps have been not the best but im going to actully work hard and for a long period of time on this map.

Features:
* Black Ops Perks(Jugg, Speed, Quick revive, Double tap, Stamina Up
* Build-able Shield
* UGX weapons
* In dept EE

Pictures:
Script Placer Z

Radiant Update #1

Progress:
* Re-Installed Mod tools
* Maps Layout Almost complete
* UGX Mod working properly

Credit:
Credit will be given' at final release
8 years ago
Hello everyone i'm Starting a Zombie Storyline Q&A Series on youtube
*Comment your Zombie Questions right here on Youtube*

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLIiyvZ1J6EAxtlc8XWSOsk4X1uCP1344z
9 years ago
Join the ArrowNetwork!
Version:
1.7.9 & 1.7.10
Working on getting it on 1.8
Gamemode:
Survival/Roleplay
Plugins:
*McMoneyJobs
*Mcmmo
*Kits
*Essentials
*Antispam
*Anticheat
*Timeismoney
*MobArena
And Tons more
Staff:
Owner:OdoHd
Head-Admin:MrFluffyFace
Admin:Gggboy1234
Rules:
1.)Be nice
2.)Don't spam
3.)Don't grief
4.)Be respectful to all players
5.)Have A good time and have fun!

Optifine 1.7.10:
Reduce Lagg by using optifine
9 years ago
Hello everyone im just asking if you guys would play on a zombies based server on minecraft. Give me your input
9 years ago
IM using the ugx mod v1.0 and i did what the wiki for the modtools says and it does not work
9 years ago
Info:
Hello everyone i know i really have been getting alot of hate about my cube map so i have been making a newer map thats  NOT a box map. I am trying to redeem myself ;D

Features:
*UGX Mod
*WaW Perks

To-Do List:
*Black ops & Black ops 2 Perks
*Custom Weapons (Black Ops 1 & 2)
*Traps
*Please Comment any ideas

Credits will be put in final release!
9 years ago
Hello everyone im having a problem with the (#1)zombies standing out side the windows there are path nodes but only some of the zombies break the windows and come through.(#2) The zombies come up to me but dont hurt me they just stand there and my path nodes are placed correctly it does the same thing if i make a new map also please help!
9 years ago
i have pathnodes and i even made a whole new map AND the zombies still dont hit me at all please help
9 years ago
Info:
Hello people of UGX i know i dont really have a good rep with map making but i have been trying to make myself better by practicing with smaller box maps with only on zone/trigger. This map is called "ReCubed" because its just a box with smaller boxes coming from the sides. I have made this map look like ZombieKiller's Famous map Cheese Cube. I am not trying to steal his credit from his map idea. But i am trying to keep the map style alive because "Cheese Cube" was the first map ive ever played and i loved it so much. But please dont hate on me for making this map but constructive criticism is needed.
Videos:
https://youtu.be/PFnoZ6B5qRo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3VTdTRiMsY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3VTdTRiMsY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3VTdTRiMsY
To-Do:
*Add Black ops 1 perks
 - Stamina Up
 - Dead Shot
*Add Black ops 1 & 2 Weapons
 - Aug
 - Colt 1911 (Black ops 1 version)
 - M16
 - Mp5
 - Hk21
 - Scavenger
 - PeaceKeeper
 - Gail
 - Stg44
 - Msmc
 - Fal Osw
 - Mp7
 - Tac 45
 - Ak47
 - Ak47u
 - Python
 - Mpl
 - Sten
*Buyable ending
*Der riese style teleporters
All credit will be given at final release
9 years ago
This is my first zombies map so please go easy on me :)
Video:
https://youtu.be/p70EfFTdoLs

Real one coming soon!
You are in a german military base and you have to fight your way out!
Credit will be givin on final post
This is my theme contest entry :)
9 years ago
Download:
Video:
! No longer available
This video is not updated to the newest version of SwampsV1 i am working on adding a newer video and pictures asap this is not yet a finished map theres lots to do but i just wanted to see what you guys think of my map so far :D

Credits:
Mapper: OdoHd
Mapping help: Erthrock
Bo1 & Bo2 weapons: Rorke
BO1 Styled Pause Menu: Hitmanvere
9 years ago
Loading ...