or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - monkeyfunky

If you die in or near the elevator your who's who body spawns where the elevator takes you down.
9 years ago
What do the switches do? Me and a friend got them all. I thought they opened pap. I couldn't find pap any where. If the switches even open pap.

You have to teleport by using the elevator then teleporting phd flopper is also there.
9 years ago
Found a bug, on the gate by jug, that leads into speed cola, it is not clipped high enough because you can stand by the box, and jump over the gate without opening it. The fence is fine though.

And if you buy the door leading to the weapons locker both doors open and you only have to pay for one.
9 years ago
I think it is the excavator from Moon, but please, correct me if i'm wrong

Yeah I think it's a excavator too.
9 years ago
Is there a certain way to use the elevator 2 times a person left mid game and the elevator would not go again.
9 years ago
Can someone tell me what to do after I hit all the switches and also how do you use the elevator sometimes while standing on it it won't go down as well as here's a bug.

If you have mule kick and revive yourself with who's who you lose your third gun

Double Post Merge: November 25, 2014, 02:12:17 am
Another question Redspace, Where are all the shovel locations? When me and my buddy play we always find 1 but the other one seems to be nowhere. Also have you made it where 1 shovel will appear on solo, 2 on 2 player, and so on. Or is it like origins where they always appear at 4 locations no matter how many players there are?

I know where 2 are one in spawn and on in the room to the right of the elevator with the switch
9 years ago
See gunoftruth this is why people wanna ban you :)
9 years ago
Yeah he said he had no more time for mapping and that he deleted the map I was talking to him on steam.
9 years ago
What's the CBJ and does the boy of silence room have any switchers or parts
9 years ago
you need to use the cover to sneak past, and if you get by undetected, you just might be rewarded... but if you are detected the boy of silence turns into smoke and you have to kill him so have fun with that
Where am I supposed to go if he doesn't detect me
9 years ago
What do you do in the boy of silence room.
9 years ago
Holy The boy of silence scared me soo much I love this map
9 years ago
For the full release it would be awesome if it had 2v2 grief.
9 years ago
In the first area with quick revive a zombie spawned past the 750 door without it being open.
9 years ago
YES ALL OF MY YES
9 years ago
Loading ...