or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - LegitimateRage

Holy shit man the previews look insane! I'd play this instantly if only it weren't so late here but I shall definitely be trying it tomorrow ASAP. I look forward to playing it and good job :)
9 years ago
Awesome Map dude. The theme/font etc looks good and I like the custom features. I only wish the Map was a bit larger, so the Perks could be more spaced out and make the map even better overall, with maybe a more adequate  area for training haha

Two questions though, firstly does the "Double PAP for only BO2 Guns" apply to weapons like the M14 which featured in both Black Ops titles? And secondly is there any practical use for linking the pads and spending 1500?

Great Map anyway, will definitely be spending more time on it!
9 years ago
Alright, so for a Map made in 48 Hours it's fine, I didn't go in with my expectations too high and I didn't die (in game) feeling disappointed. It feels very similar to the "Far Away" Map series, except plainer.

Just an FYI, I played it on Arcade Mode and once I killed the Boss and picked up his drop I crashed and got an error message (something about Bipods, I can't remember it fully). Also it seemed the indicator for buying Double Tap was off,  it took me around 5 attempts to purchase it.
9 years ago
Nice Map man, I'm digging it so far even though I only reached the second room on my test-playthrough haha. Does the point requirement for the chest increase as Player Count increases, ie it was 5,000 solo but is it 10,000 For 2 Players? I only ask because I intend to play this map with a friend soon.

I will agree that it's quite a narrow/CQC Map although a little difficulty can never hurt ;) For a first map I'm impressed!
9 years ago
Very nice map man, for a first Map it looks and sounds great, I love me some Double PaP and MSMC on the wall  :). Tell me, are the perk bottles scattered around the Map related to an Easter Egg or simply for cosmetics?

And to add to Daedra Descent's complaint, I too am finding this Map quite unstable. World at War will be my only tab open, I turn down some settings and I still get a stuttery 45-60 fps range. Doesn't happen all the time but frequently enough. I have a 750Ti just for reference.
9 years ago
Loading ...