or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Topics - kitos

Hi guys I have a serious problem with the pandoras box. I put the new pandoras box but nothings happens in mod standalons 1.1 i dond understund the other type of game works only is the pandoras box
7 years ago
Hi guys I making a map in modstandalone version 1.01 and I dont know why can´t take a weapon in pandora´s box
7 years ago
hi guys how can I make five style teleporters?
7 years ago
Hi guys i need hot can i make wolf wall in custom maps like alcatraz map pls help me
7 years ago
im puting dig sites i need pls help but i have this error

couldn't not load image saw_hud_mk2

the tuto is here

https://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php?topic=1579.15
7 years ago
Hi guys how can I put one power up in the map? can you help me please?
7 years ago
hi guys how can I make like a souls chest but in debris to open doors? the  souls go to debris and after you can buy the debris to open door can you help me pls?
7 years ago
Hi guys how can I do more rewards in soul chest? i have this code for doors but i dont know how to put more rewards pls help me
Code Snippet
Plaintext
soul_chest_reward()
{
door = getent( "soul_door", "targetname" );
door connectpaths();
door movez( 200, 2 );  // to move down/up, or use movex( amount, time ) / movey( amount, time ) to make it move sideways
wait 2;
door delete();

door = getent( "soul_door2", "targetname" );
door connectpaths();
door movez( 200, 2 );  // to move down/up, or use movex( amount, time ) / movey( amount, time ) to make it move sideways
wait 2;
door delete();

door = getent( "soul_door3", "targetname" );
door connectpaths();
wait 2;
door delete();
}

not work only with one door pls help me
7 years ago
hi guys how can I conect the souls chest to open one door? pls help me
7 years ago
hi guys how can I make origins generators is one tutorial bur i have an error because they doesnt put all script to donwload i have error in this     " slevel.usesDiesel = true;
maps\bam_bo_mod_generators_system::generators_init();" help pls
7 years ago
hi guys i making a zombie mode standalone is all ready done  but i dont know how to do zones in standalone i do in normal mode but in standalone all time put when i make the map max of paths exceded. I delete de pathnothes make again and again the zones but nothing i put script_flag in trigger use but nothing rename all the zones but nothing help me pls
7 years ago
Hi guys I have an error when I loaded my map. When I load my map doesnt start and put the error "max of path number exceded can you help me? pls
7 years ago
Hi guys I have one question how can I do the traps machine in waw radiant?
7 years ago
Hi I have a serious problem when I compile my map. When I put the prefab  or make the power switch in the map and compile all times put error -1. Only with the power switch. Please help me.
7 years ago
Loading ...