or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - KeepACrawler

Ehhhh, fog, looks cool but major Laaaaaaagg :-\
9 years ago
I really like the lay out of your map, but like Radimax said, there is a LOT of clipping that needs to be done. I didnt get too far but I did notice at least 1 major pathing issue....I was playing solo and was standing beside the soul chest in that really big courtyard looking area (where the towers are in a circle and near a bunker) while trying to fill that chest, I was only getting 5-6 zombies per round. This was at round 5, 6, and 7...making it impossible to fill that chest. I feel like the zoms where spawning too far from me and derping out. Sorry, wish I had taken a screen shot :(   
Also, digging up a Thunder gun and a PAP'd G11 on round 2 kinda makes it too easy! lol  For the first time ever I had to DEgrade my weapons!! lololol
9 years ago
Thanks for making a QUALITY map! Had a lot of fun with this one. Its one of those that your almost sad to beat, just wanna keep playing and advancing to new areas. I hope your already working on your next map....
9 years ago
I had to triple my dose of Adderall to follow that video!!!!!!!!

9 years ago
I have to admit, I read this and was like  :o .  The concept tho! I just hope it plays well solo....

EDIT*  Okay, well it plays really well....up till round 2! .....when I caught a beat down. Description should read "for 2 or more players. lol  Its pretty much impossible to play solo. But Im definitely looking forward to playing with some friends. :rainbow:
9 years ago
I don't always comment before playing a map, but when I do I know the map is awesome. I love the idea to make it "based" on Moon principe. Really have to play the map shortly!
To me,  it felt like a mixture of Moon & Ascension....with a splash of Five seasoning sprinkled on top! Love it!
9 years ago

The activation of the pes suit does not work with the press of the d pad when using a controller (it only works with the keyboard keys)

There is an optional Xbox 360 Controller HUD in the settings. It worked fine with my controller and I believe that was BEFORE I found the setting. Correct me if Im wrong, but this only changes things like hintstrings, etc. Example..."Hold X" instead of the normal pc hud that would read "Hold F" or whatever you have your action key set to...
9 years ago
Better let me test the guns on this new map.....just to be on the safe side  :P
9 years ago
TMG Castle was released by Quizz this past Saturday.  That should hold you over until Leviathan is released.
Where? I haven't seen it .....
9 years ago
Just in time for official Black Ops mod tools to drop
Just in time for the next Treyarch zombies
9 years ago
Fun map, 80k ending got a lil boring after while though, especially on solo. I would recommend something around the 30-50k range...IMO.   Id like to see more areas of this map too. Feels like there should be something more to it, like something is missing???  lol   But thanks for sharing and good work.
9 years ago
The map has been updated.
Im very thankful to you "A-Thousand" times for updating this classic man. Should be worth A-Grand of +1's!

Its this kind of passion for map making that separates the good ones from the Elite ones. Its not entirely ALL about over the top special features and every piece of the map ported or fab'd up, only to have more bugs than a "Dew Drop Inn" hooker hotel!  Its those kind of maps everyone and their momma is now making after watching an hour of YouTube tut.'s.  and enough pirated, butchered up software for a life sentence at TMG Alcatraz!

Just imagine if these other "great" map makers would go back and polish up some of their old work  :o  not all, but the classics, y'all know the ones....and some could just use some new, "over the top" features that may not have been available to them at the time.  ex. UGX MOD 1.1  :D  , etc....
9 years ago
PLEASE add an FOV slider. I can't play at anything above 65 because it gives me a headache within 30 minutes  :(
That just means your either sitting too close or too far from the monitor. I think you need to adjust your POV!  ;D
(point of view)   
9 years ago
I cant play it I lag so bad
 :'(
Make sure your in game graphics settings are adjusted properly. I have played this game on a ton of different pc's and just about anything made in the last 6 years will run these maps. Obviously some better than others. Remember, this game is now what, 8 years old?? The basic laptop is probably better than the above average desktop when this game was released.  Do a search on best settings for World at War...Im not going to "fine tune it" for you, but its very simple.
**HINT** start by lower the "Graphics Setting" under "Settings" on the main menu screen...NOT the "Pause" screen settings. A good, all around setting, especially to start with, is 1280 X 720.
**Also be sure to End All Tasks that are not necessary for running the game...
GOOD LUCK :-\
9 years ago
Im flat out dumbfounded on the amount of HATE given to the map maker on this one! An opinion or constructive criticism is one thing, but being down right hateful is ridiculous. Sure the map has a few issues, but I havent played a map yet (and Ive played em all) that was 100 % perfect. I mean, I thought the idea of releasing it here and having people inform the op of bugs, glitches, etc was welcomed. Give the guy a chance to make corrections before publicly trying to humiliate him. Im sure if we all pulled out our "special glitch finding super software" we could dissect and ream out 99% of the maps in the custom community! Accusations and hate mail is not a good look fellas, just sayin.

Great map FreeFall and keep up the good work. Love to see the remakes when done right, and you sir have done it right! Id be glad to beta test for you and I dont give a damn about credits. I just like to give back to the custom zombie community in anyway I can....I dont make maps so....yeah. Hit me up. Thanks again for sharing!   
9 years ago
Loading ...