or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - JD The Tank

I am such a noob! It took me until round 23 to find out that the telephone is the switch on how to get to the other room!

Double Post Merge: April 30, 2015, 06:13:52 am
Just had another game on this map and I really do enjoy it and despite what people say, box maps can still be fun! I personally don't look at custom maps by skill or looks. I look at 'em by the experience and if it was fun or not.
The only thing I suggest you maybe add now is a Buyable ending; 50,000 points I'd say since you have the secret doors worth 10,000 and 20,000.
One last thing about those secret doors to the Ray Guns; they seem to have the hint-string for the price twice. Is this meant to be or is it a glitch?

I'd like to rate this experience 10/10!!! :D

Double Post Merge: April 30, 2015, 06:17:02 am
I forgot to mention that the Buyable ending should be at the door at the end of the second room, because it looks like that could be the way out. Sorry if I seem to be making such a big deal for a box map, but you really have potential to make some great maps! :)
9 years ago
One Question. Where's PHD,Mule Kick and Pack-a-Punch?
9 years ago
Really fun Beta map by you. :) Looking forward to any new feature that you might include in the full version.
9 years ago
Fun and easy map to play! I also like how you put Rollon's Gun Mod on it. It made the map play great! I honestly can't see how this is just a beta man!
9 years ago
I think I may have found a glitch with the dog rounds. When you're in the big back room, the dogs seem to die out unless you run to the spawn room. Thanks for letting me Beta test your map Rorke :)
10 years ago
So what's the changes in V2?
10 years ago
Loading ...