or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Topics - jakob9696

i'm working on a banana colada script and i'm adding some slip xanim from bo1 and bo2 but after exported
a tanim and converted in xanim using AssMan, in game if i play a xanim on a zombie it seems that its origin is in a wrong position during this animation.
if the problem was my script i tested it with waw xanim but they worked then it can't be.
here there is a video that show my problem:

In AssMan :

In maya:

please help me ,i'm just learning to work with anims and i don't know which is the solution to my problem
8 years ago
I ported the blundergat and the blundergat_armor for the upgraded version.
In maya i know how align armor model to the weapon but they aren't binded then during an animation the armor don't move with blundergat.
my question is: How i can bind the viewmodel armor to the blundergat to create the upgraded version?

p.s i'm just learning to use maya then i don't know all about joints and other things...
8 years ago
I ported 2 blundergat models from bo2, then i changed the acid material to an other ; then i  created 2 models with different materials but when i'm reloading, the weapon texture is glitched and i don't know how i fix it. the same happens when i tried to port ray gun mk2 xmodels and xanim but now i'm using blundergat xanim from CFGFactory and they works properly.

please help me.

here there is  a video which show my problem:
8 years ago
Loading ...