or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - IMTEHPRO123

ye o
First off did you also put them in _zombiemode_weapons, then include them in your mod.csv? Looks like you forgot two important steps.
ok so i put evrthing in raw then i put texture images and weapons in mod folder went to _zombiemode_weapon.gsc and put theese lines in like so

and went into dlc3_code.gsc
and give it this

then finally check everything
put this in my mod.csv

compiled map and mod went in to game on console typed give dark_dw and nothing happend plz help :)
10 years ago
Thanks for sharing, excellent map I and my friends like  :lol:
thanks man glad you enjoyed :)

Double Post Merge: September 04, 2014, 04:22:52 am
You talking about CPH, if yes, you mean that you made new zombie models?

Double Post Merge: September 03, 2014, 06:56:42 pm
Ok here's my opinion, your map does have potential and nice features, but unfortunately you ruined all of that by squeezing those features into a box map that has all the fun from it's features removed. You could've been a little more creative and created more than a box map, however thanks for sharing, keep up the good work ;)

thanks alot for advice my next 1 will be alot more cretive as i said i made this 1 for fun
10 years ago
so in my map Revenge of the butterstack i wanted to and trems bank but i was using a crummy box so i decided to make a ATM so hereis the ATM hope u use and enjoy 
10 years ago
i dont matter as i sayed it was just really to see if i could make a map
10 years ago
yeh i know i looks alot like cheese cube when playing its a whole diff rent experience to cheese cube and thanks hope you like it
10 years ago
please take it easy on me guys this is my first map little project to see if i could make a map i find it fun me and few friends played it and they all said for a box map not bad so yeah :) 
its a box map I know Booooo but next 1 will be huge I promise hahah
in this map
bamskater33 roaming pap
bamskater33 Mob Of Dead zombie
Trems bank And Juke Box
Tom_BMX Game timer
Tom_BMX Melee Weapons
ZK 3 part buidabel power switch
buyabel ending Tom_BMX
Hex Zombie Gas Perks
I was going to extend this map but I Kept having Errors
with sound and FX so I left it like this and some gun sound are missing

Bugs non so far as I know plz report bugs to me 

Skype ucannotsacresyks

Download: https://www.mediafire.com/?37v9svuc6vn387a

some pics

10 years ago
where do they go in weapon and dlc3 is it in special ???
because i done every ting and when i go in my map i buy of wall and nothing happens
10 years ago
Loading ...