or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Ghetino

Very good map, I played yesterday and I accomplished 24 with very fast strategie, the end game with suicide.

Any glitch on this map, i give you list afternoon (little bug)
9 years ago
No idea. Maybe time for an upgrade?
Yes with the last upgrade, it's the same thing ... This is not my pc, I have a good config', i5-4590, GTX970 Gigabyte, 16go ram, my game is turn 60fps everytime.

Mayby a setting in part graphic ?
9 years ago
gspawn is never 100% avoidable

but we wont be updating this any further im afraid, I already looked into Gspawn a hundred times ;)
Ok i have not many G-spawn, but when he arrives ... It's so bad
9 years ago
Good map, buy the door is very expensive ... Many door cost 4000 credit
9 years ago
This map is so little hard, but very good to play.
And when I play solo or coop, the map have lag everytime.

Why?
9 years ago
Hello me to I got G-spawn round 25, again with Thunder gun. I don't no why, it's not my pc, I have a i5-4590, GTX 970 gigabyte, 16go ram.
It's the game or map?
9 years ago
Finnaly i'm dead at round 39 ...

What is the record ?
I think to be have read the most round it's 42, but it's cofirmed ? And it's LEGIT ?

My game was stream and reacord here :
http://www.twitch.tv/ghetino/v/12568456

And the end round 39 :
http://www.twitch.tv/ghetino/v/12596702

9 years ago
The last week, i did 50 round in 4h LEGIT !
My death was ... stupide -_-
9 years ago
How many Teddy bear on the map?
9 years ago
Because I can just "add the warden" like that, I have scripts, models, sounds, fx and anims to play with....
Map is staying as it is most likely, most of the bugs people are reporting are either very insignificant or I have no idea how you get them, as I have tested for lots and can most of the time never replicate any of the bugs.

No idea why G-Spawn is happening, Vulture Aid has been entirely rescripted, so no idea how.

Double Post Merge: August 05, 2015, 08:43:54 pm
Firstly, its like that with betties in waw, so not a bug

For extra perks, read above and below where I said I added 4 perk limit in change list, that's enough of a hint ;)

Ok so i found new bug, on the first room. I jump to buy the Bowie Knife, and i found glitch spot, but it isn't dramatic because zombie hit you look my video :
https://youtu.be/SerMmY7IrEA

So patch this, may be with juggernog soda the zombies don't kill you
9 years ago
I found bug. When you take Max Ammo, that doesn't give two claymore. Nothing.

And can you give the new location for more perks? Or through a mini Easter egg as for example the bottle for PAP or end game
9 years ago
Very nice map, good job !

But, with the version 1, i freeze with G-Spaw error at round 27 (legit, no hack or glitch), i hope it was fix in Version 2 ;)
9 years ago
Please give a new link for download ;)
9 years ago
Very good map, great job !

I did 49 rounds tonight, with two Blundergat, one on the acide pack and the last with pack-punch.
But, with my 910 xxx points I didn't have Thundergun and Scavenger or Ray Gun MK2, why ?

I have many many many mystery box yet .. It's Glitch ?
9 years ago
Please patch Quick Revive, because the zombies are always attracted by the player, even when one is down, and when the player is revived, the zombies always round the player ... and GAME OVER!

Thank !
9 years ago
Loading ...