or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - eithan

nice map man and maby next time uplaod it mega and media fire because google drive is super slow for some people took me like 20 min to get
worth it tho
9 years ago
fav map
9 years ago
i say a youtuber play this map looks good
9 years ago
omg dome from mw3 i love this map thanks for your share i love it by looking at it thanks again
9 years ago
If you honesty give up that easily, you shouldn't make maps at all. your obiously pretty new, but come on. Getting errors is probably the best way to learn and progress with mapping, even if it's a radiant error. Correct me is I'm wrong, but you didn't make a fourm post about the error. Try to reinstall mod tools, and if that doesn't work back up everything and reinstall world at war complelty. It's not a walk in the park. Just don't give up so easily.
im gonna post the error on ugx or zm some time ind i was in a bad mood but it says it is a unrecorvial error so i doubt that is good and i gave my .map so some 1 to see if it where brocken and it dident work for them either so yeah just saying ill try fix it and if i cant ill make a new map and back up all the time
9 years ago
i will be canceling this map because i am getting errors when i open raident so there is no fix thanks for the people with positive feed back :)
9 years ago
the prefabs will not be there for much longer i am now atm making my own houses they where there to show people that there are gonna be houses. and here is a screen shot
. and i have not yet added detailes so when i relise it and if i do relise it. so what i am doing is adding zones making my own houses and adding details.
9 years ago
there just there temporarily there i will make my buildings but this is really early beta and if i make a relise they will not be there.
9 years ago
i have been making a map it is gonna be a easter map there will be some easter eggs imm make a video on the map i am adding black ops 2/1 guns in my map and the waw guns im trying to fix some error when i add peicekeaper from bo2 or tac 45 makes a error and im fixing it and ill make a relise soon :)

there is a error im getting ill try and get a screan shot sooner ot later but i cant do anything to this map atm because of this eror im trying to fix it but yeah jus ta little updats.
9 years ago
looks like a good map n1
9 years ago
umm with this user i sownloaded it and when i install it and use it in my map it has the aa_defoult in some places can u please say how to fix it and btw it is a good peice of work
9 years ago
best map 10/10
9 years ago
omg nice map man
9 years ago
loks like a good map iv see a youtuber play it imm downlaoding it now thnaks
9 years ago
i found a glitch out map wanna see add my skype eithan hersey
9 years ago
Loading ...