Date Registered: 24 April 2013
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Mapper
whippytrout's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
whippytrout's Contact & Social LinksWhippyTroutWhippyTrout
Wayne Manor

Message from WhippyTrout:
I chose Wayne Manor as my ideal place to go during the zombie apocalypse. I figured I would have everything I needed to survive. I mean you'd be under the same roof of the worlds greatest detective and crimefighter, and oh yea there's the BATCAVE!  ;D Little did I know that Batman was away searching for Robin who had gone missing and that the Joker had taken over Wayne Manor. So now Joker has me and Robin and is holding us hostage.

Story:
Two years ago Joker escaped Arkham Asylum along with several of Gotham's other notorious criminals. What was expected to be mass chaos in Gotham turned out to be the complete opposite. Following the escape there were no sightings or crimes regarding Joker, it was as if he had disappeared. Dick Greyson (Nightwing) left to establish himself in another city (Bludhaven) and Batman began training Jason Todd to be the new Robin. One night Jason went on a solo run but never returned. Night after night Batman scoured the city, running down every lead, pressing every underworld connection, but no one had seen any sign of Robin. He expanded his search on into Bludhaven with the assistance of Nightwing. One night while returning home from Bludhaven after months of  searching Batman noticed he had a missed call and a voice message...

Voicemail machine: "You have one missed call"

Joker: "Ring Ring! So how do you keep a secret from the world's greatest detective? Well do you know? It's easy, you stick it right in front of him. Right under his long pointy nose, and wait Ha Ha"

Voicemail machine: "End of new messages"

The updated final version of Wayne Manor has been posted on the normal maps section and this contest post will no longer be used/supported. The Download Buttons will also not work on this page. Please refer to the new post here: http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php?topic=9821.msg108055#msg108055

Note you MUST download the .dll file below and put it in your Call of Duty WaW root directory in order to play this map. This is an engine mod that increases the limits of Call of duty WaW
The original post for this mod which has more details on what it does can be found here: http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8092.0.html

www.mediafire.com

Instructions: To install the engine mod simply go to your steam library, right click Call of Duty WaW, Click properties, Click the Local Files Tab, Then click browse local files. Then drag the .dll into that window that opens.
If you don't have the Steam version of the game your game is probably in C/programfiles(86)/Activition/Call of Duty - World at War

Spoiler: click to open...
Final Update:
This is some new areas I've been working on. I'm pretty much done mapping. Now just working out the bugs

Update 1:
Very Early Screenshots (NOTE The building below is a placeholder until I start creating the real mansion, I just needed it there to see what it would look like)

Placeholder lol

Batcave Foundation

Batmobile inside tunnel (probably will move it somewhere else)

Map in its entirely so far

Update 2:
Nothing this week but I'm going to work on it next week so keep an eye out.

Update 3:
This week I focused on scripts and features and didn't get much mapping done (nothing to really show).
Features  Completed:
  • Boss Zombie (open for ideas on the villain for boss
  • Fixed 400FX error and added in my own custom FX
  • Sketched out some of the layout
  • Worked on worldspawn settings and skybox to give the perfect atmosphere
  • Added in Sound effects for footsteps

Update 4:
Still needs lots of lighting, I can't seem to get it to light up right

Update 5:
A Certain Villain will be returning for a big part of Wayne Manor
I've working a lot on the riddles lately I cant wait for you guys to try and solve them. ;)

Update 6:

This is the drive up to the manor. I'm still adding detail but here's a quick look at it.

Huge Update 7 (10/16):

I had a week off from school so I went all out mapping.  ;D (I'm still adding more detail to the rooms)

So stay tuned, Same Bat time, Same Bat Channel.  :troll:

Credits:

BluntStuffy - General help and boss scripting
DidUknowiPwn - Engine mod
elfenliedtopfan5 - easter egg song
OfficialMT22 - Custom shaders
scriptz - buildables
UGX - easy fx
UGX Rorke - MW2 weapons
TomBMX - Lime and Lemon
Last Edit: January 18, 2016, 02:10:39 am by thezombiekilla6
broken avatar :(
Former UGX Lead Asset Creator
Date Registered: 17 August 2012
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
Eh?
Signature

(Click to enter portfolio)
SajeOne's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
I know you want to keep secrets and to a degree you can do that but we need a visual representation of your progress so we can actually verify that you are creating this now and it isn't something you made months ago that you are adding to your project. If we see a half done map posted as the first progress update we cannot verify that you created it for the contest.

EDIT: I see you posted for first progress update on June 30th. Have you been editing your topic everyday on purpose?

If you have started working on the map we need a visual representation of your progress by Monday July, 20/2015 at 11:59PM PST. If for some reason you haven't actually been working on it you can simply specify there is no progress. But if we see two weeks or more worth of progress posted in a week for instance the map will have to be disqualified.
Last Edit: July 16, 2015, 11:44:16 pm by SajeOne
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
whippytrout's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
I haven't updated the post everyday that must be some kind of error. I posted a WIP then came back a few days later when I came up with an idea and renamed the post to Wayne Manor and described some ideas, Then I edited the post yesterday to show some of my ideas/progress, And the last update was today to post some screenshots.

I'm sorry if I was misleading on my maps progress, but to be honest I've only had a few weekends to work on it here and there. As you can probably tell in the screenshots lol. I can update once weekly with either new screenshots or just stating I haven't done anything if that will work, but please don't disqualify me for being slow.
Former UGX Lead Asset Creator
Date Registered: 17 August 2012
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Eh?
SajeOne's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
I can update once weekly with either new screenshots or just stating I haven't done anything if that will work
That's perfect.
  • steviewonder87
  • Deleted Member
steviewonder87
This user is deleted :(
I'm getting the impression that you quite like Batman Whippy? Am I right? ;D
Last Edit: July 17, 2015, 09:25:12 am by steviewonder87
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
whippytrout's Groups
Whats a Batman?  ::)  :troll:
Last Edit: July 17, 2015, 05:04:20 pm by whippytrout
Date Registered: 17 January 2014
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Signature
If you want scripts / features made for you, then contact me by PM or email / skype etc
it will cost you tho so if you have no intention of reciprocating don't even waste my time ;)
Harry Bo21's Groups
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Harry Bo21's Contact & Social Links[email protected]HarryBo21HarryBo000
should make it like the challenge map from Batman Arkham City, could prob get the models and textures from it too
Last Edit: July 18, 2015, 10:37:52 pm by Harry Bo21
Date Registered: 18 November 2014
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Limits like fear are often an illusion.
Signature
freefire1990's Groups
Whats a Batman?  ::)  :troll:
batman is like a spider, he can use like those spiderwebs u know :troll:
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
whippytrout's Groups
I've been trying to make that challenge map from arkham city but making to rock look right is tough. I'm going to try to find some textures. If anyone has any links to some resources that would be awesome. Im also open for cool ideas/features.
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Harry Bo21's Groups
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
I've been trying to make that challenge map from arkham city but making to rock look right is tough. I'm going to try to find some textures. If anyone has any links to some resources that would be awesome. Im also open for cool ideas/features.
eh? Rock? The map is entirely inside the Wayne Manor entrance hall? lol
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
whippytrout's Groups
Oh you mean that one. Haha I thought you meant the batcave challenge map. My bad
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Harry Bo21's Groups
um... ok

lol well in anycase, I think you should try my idea lol. Its a really nice piece of work that challenge map, and I think any Batman player only had reason to play it for ten minutes ( long enough to finish the challenge lol )

Speaking off rock textures though, whats that one your using in the batcave? Is it custom or WaW?

Looks a lot nicer than ones ive tried
Last Edit: July 19, 2015, 09:10:35 am by Harry Bo21
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
whippytrout's Groups
I got the rock textures from Skyrim I've actually changed it to a darker texture now. I'll post screenshots later this week when I get more done.  ;D
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
whippytrout's Groups
I updated the original post. I've had a lot of time to map this past week so I thought I'd share with you guys my progress so far.  :D
Date Registered: 27 August 2012
Last active: 4 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Tommy Wonka & the Idea Factory
tomikaze's Groups
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
Hey Whippy, those pics look batass. Has anyone used that one yet, bat-ass? (Tom, you're so clever)

Loading ...