UGX-Mods Login

or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Making a high detail, well functioning map together.

broken avatar :(
Created 4 years ago
by NGcaudle
Date Registered: 31 August 2014
Last active: 4 hours ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
Kiss me daddy
NGcaudle's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
NGcaudle's Contact & Social LinksNGcaudle
Hello I haven't started a map yet for this because I'd like to do a coop project with someone and make a meduim to large size map that runs good, looks good, and is replayable.

I remember back in the first release of leviathan and how everyone loved it and still want to play it and now with the release of leviathan on black ops 3 it's really got me wanting to buckle down and make a map. I need help tho as I am not a scriptor which usually leads to me rushing a map at the end because I get annoyed about how I can't make what I really want.

What I'd want to do and can help with
Mapping - I've been making maps for world at war for years and love it and have learned more and more with each map, currently I have 9 maps released I believe
4 in which can be found in the Reapers Map Pack (Minecraft Village, Cxca, Saloon, Die Festung)
Model Porting - Since my second map I've been porting models but even before modding I've been creating my own 3d models too
Sound converting -  I can add custom sounds
Player model porting - I can port players in maya and fix possible weight paint issues

What I'd like for help.
-I'd like someone to help me script a release EE that is a little challenging, able to be done solo, and it over all fun
-I'd also like if someone knew or alreardy had some zombie models that have gibs (as of yet I don't know what I'd map but know that I want to make the map as a coop project so I'll take my helps input on ideas(
- Some who could make a nice menu for the mod would be great too!

I'm really excited to do this so hit me up with some replys and lets get building!

We can chat on Discord after we agree to want to help each other out!

Loading ...