UGX-Mods Login

or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

(if not a script I will move) Recreate the BO3 HUD in WaW?

broken avatar :(
Created 5 years ago
by steamerazo
Date Registered: 7 June 2015
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
steamerazo's Groups
steamerazo's Contact & Social Links
Does anyone think it would be easy to recreate the HUD from BO3 and recreate it in BO3 I've noticed BO2 recreations and BO1 recreations and I've been paying closer attention to the HUD in BO3 and I feel it wouldn't be too dificult to recreate. For anyone wondering why, I've been playing a lot of Reapers's Map Pack (10/10) and wanted to take a shot at cleaning making an improved HUD if he'll let me. If not than other mappers can use it for their maps but I've been looking at it and it seems like it would be as easy the Bo2 huds. It's just finding the right numbering. Reaper got close by adding the gear/light (Idk what it's called) all that would be needed is making 2 blue blurs and but numbers over them with the same font as BO3. The only problem I could see is that the blue blurs act diffrently, in that they turn red when you are low on ammo, but you could also just combine the numbers with the blue blurs. If anyone's done this sorry for sounding dumb.
Date Registered: 3 June 2015
Last active: 2 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Community Mapper Elite
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
IZaRTaX's Groups
Community Mapper Elite Has shown excellence and experience in the area of custom mapping in the UGX-Mods community.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
IZaRTaX's Contact & Social LinksIZaRTaX
Last Edit: March 23, 2019, 10:12:28 pm by IZaRTaX

Loading ...