So I was messing around with lighting, and I started to notice that my map had no bloom... so I tinkered for a little while and found something called "vbloom_box". This volume doesn't do anything when I launch in-game, but there is a missing parameter, which the console warns me about while compiling:
The "lvi" parameter is empty, and I cannot find anything relating to lvi in APE. Any help is greatly appreciated
So I just started using the beta tools yesterday, and I have already come across a few bugs (which is to be expected from a beta). The first one being very common and probably already reported on the forums, the ambient occlusion bug:
I have seen this bug in pretty much every custom map I have made, so I'm assuming this is an issue with the tools themselves, but I thought I would report it anyways.
~EDIT~ This is temporarily solved by disabling ambient occlusion in the options menu!
The next one is a question about how to scale UV textures on objects and/or individual faces. My issue shown here:
~EDIT~ This is solved by opening surface options tab!
The next issue I have had is the dreaded memory leak that seems to be present in Radiant itself. It's not really an issue, considering I can just clean my memory and all is well, but it's and issue nonetheless. This is what it looks when I clear memory on Radiant launch:
After clearing the ram, nothing happens and everything goes back to normal with memory usages that don't nearly blue screen me (8GB of RAM just in case you wondered).