UGX-Mods

Call of Duty 5: World at War => Custom Maps, Mods & Tools => Map Releases => Topic started by: Shockwave115 on January 29, 2016, 06:36:28 am

Title: Pandemic
Post by: Shockwave115 on January 29, 2016, 06:36:28 am
(https://cdn.pbrd.co/images/14pVk6cp.png)

MEGA:
mega.nz

Link to T4M: (This is required for the map to work)
ugx-mods.com

Features:
Spoiler: click to open...
Black ops weapons
Instant nuke
Origins Zombies
Buyable Ending
Every weapon has correct upgraded name and camo etc.
BO1 Hud
Custom loadscreen made by me
Custom viewhands

Custom loadscreen made by me:
(http://i.imgur.com/vs9fEHp.jpg)

So i've always wanted to make a horror type map before and I decided that since i have the free time now i can start working on this map called Pandemic, it will be my first map i will release and hope you enjoy.

Background Story:
A global Pandemic or "virus" has struck the world, this virus originated from a new species found in the ocean. This virus spreads throughout the human body causing flu like symptoms at the beginning, then getting worse by fingers and parts of limbs falling off. But this virus completely takes over your mind and turns you into a zombie like creature craving flesh from any animal. 4 survivors have escaped from Washington D.C and made their way to Oregon, they take refuge in a old abandoned manor, and the survivors are loaded with weaponry to fight the undead!

Some In-Game Screenshots
(http://i.imgur.com/UJIH5hD.jpg)

(http://i.imgur.com/PNE57sG.jpg)

(http://i.imgur.com/oDLnV6W.jpg)

(http://i.imgur.com/T4nirWS.jpg)

Credits:
Rorke - Black ops weapons
DUKIP- T4M Mod
NGcaudle & Arceus- Black ops hud
Harry Bo21- Black ops 1 & 2 perks and Zombie models
ZK- Tutorials
HitmanVere- Black ops style pause menu and help
WoLf_GoLd- MW3 USP

If you think you should be credited PM me.
Title: Re: Pandemic
Post by: steviewonder87 on January 29, 2016, 06:44:24 am
Why does this need T4M?
Post by: Shockwave115 on January 29, 2016, 06:45:08 am
Because it freezes otherwise apparently
Post by: Soy-Yo on January 29, 2016, 01:52:14 pm
To avoid spam and make this board a better place for all mappers, we've got a few basic minimum requirements for a release topic about your map:

Please.
Post by: Uk_ViiPeR on January 29, 2016, 02:32:36 pm
Because it freezes otherwise apparently

Find the root of the problem before resulting to T4M as these errors can be fixed easily if you look hard enough. all i can say is that there is no way you're over the limits with that amount of content in the mod.
Post by: smasher248 on January 29, 2016, 03:11:40 pm
please just remove non used waw assets, you havnt got nearly enough to go over the limits
Post by: HitmanVere on January 29, 2016, 03:27:02 pm
To avoid spam and make this board a better place for all mappers, we've got a few basic minimum requirements for a release topic about your map:

Please.

I cant download the map atm to check, but if UGX Installer is not used, then you need to use it for this map. As usual, 24 hours is given for this. Everything else seems fine on topic
Post by: smasher248 on January 29, 2016, 05:07:14 pm
Please.

I cant download the map atm to check, but if UGX Installer is not used, then you need to use it for this map. As usual, 24 hours is given for this. Everything else seems fine on topic

yeah its just the .zip
Post by: NGcaudle on January 29, 2016, 05:31:15 pm
Please.

I am pretty sure the installer is in the zip. The zip is for his loadscreen
Post by: codelyoko22 on January 29, 2016, 06:11:33 pm
I just downloaded this, the ugx installers within the .zip file.

Remember to actually check if its there before commenting thats its not people.  :poker:

Anyways, the maps looks great so far.
Post by: Exofile on January 29, 2016, 06:23:23 pm

Yep. If I am not wrong, there is a .bik file AND the installer inside the .zip, with a .txt file telling you how to install the solo Loadscreen. :)
Post by: Soy-Yo on January 29, 2016, 06:42:03 pm
I just downloaded this, the ugx installers within the .zip file.

Remember to actually check if its there before commenting thats its not people.  :poker:

Anyways, the maps looks great so far.
Yep. If I am not wrong, there is a .bik file AND the installer inside the .zip, with a .txt file telling you how to install the solo Loadscreen. :)
Whoops. That's true, sorry. My bad. :-X
I saw the .zip and just unzipped it in the mods folder without looking what was inside. That's the reason why the map didn't work for me.

But anyway he could have added it to the mod. That's the way to do it and it's not difficult.
Create a "video" folder in your mod and copy the .bik inside
(http://i.imgur.com/GA26qL2.png)
If I don't forget any previous step lol.
Post by: Shockwave115 on January 29, 2016, 07:30:59 pm
Oh so sorry guys i will have these issues sorted :D
Post by: heimyguy on January 29, 2016, 07:48:34 pm
pretty straight forward map.. fun..got bored pretty quickly after 13 rounds. something up with mule kick, doesn't give 3rd slot. couple of snags out at the starting  location. thanks for the map!
Post by: abritishguy2 on January 29, 2016, 09:54:25 pm
The text is all alien and shit
Post by: Studly on January 29, 2016, 10:09:43 pm
The text is all alien and shit

Yeah tell me about it, it looked like a promising map now i am pissed off :'(
Post by: seanathan on January 29, 2016, 10:46:52 pm
The pap in this map is trash. I upgraded uzi and rpk and there was no difference!  :kidding:
Post by: Shockwave115 on January 29, 2016, 10:52:49 pm
I'm sorry it is my first map release i just need to fix some things
Post by: Richie on January 30, 2016, 03:04:11 am
Mule Kick doesn't allow for more than 2 weapons. No speed cola? At least I couldn't see it anywhere with Vulture-aid. There's also an odd invisible barrier in the left side lobby stairs. This map started out fun until all of these glitches and errors just began to ruin it.
Post by: Studly on January 30, 2016, 03:12:23 am
I'm sorry it is my first map release i just need to fix some things

NP Mate look forward to it. :)
Post by: pau on January 30, 2016, 04:09:25 pm
Getting 400FX asset error. Any solutions? (Pandemic ya se ha solucionado el problema?)

Post by: Shockwave115 on January 30, 2016, 07:18:58 pm
It says you need t4m dude
Post by: abritishguy2 on January 30, 2016, 08:18:28 pm
Any luck with a fix <:(
Post by: smasher248 on January 31, 2016, 12:29:15 am
Any luck with a fix <:(
you need to give him moe than a couple of days ffs
Post by: arceus on January 31, 2016, 12:31:56 am
It says you need t4m dude
i know a fix for this :P remove t4m and get it below the limit cause this map certainly shouldn't require t4m :D
Post by: Exofile on January 31, 2016, 02:09:10 am
Yet another release going off of topic based on its need for T4M. I am tired of hearing it.

The map had some flaws, but still very enjoyable and fun. Especially considering this appears to be the mappers first release. Where is the love guys? +1 respect to the OP

Map looks decent. And no, it's not going too much offtopic. This map doesn't need it. It's a valid comment to the mapper. Everyone should be able to share opinions though. Looks pretty decent on the images, based on what I can see. Nice work Shock. :gusta:
Post by: Shockwave115 on January 31, 2016, 02:10:21 am
Thank you, i would remove it but FX error just wont go away even with no FX its still giving me it
Post by: NGcaudle on January 31, 2016, 03:07:26 am
Map looks decent. And no, it's not going too much offtopic. This map doesn't need it. It's a valid comment to the mapper. Everyone should be able to share opinions though. Looks pretty decent on the images, based on what I can see. Nice work Shock. :gusta:

Best part is the Hud ;)
Post by: JZKitty on February 02, 2016, 05:14:15 pm
Thank you for the map! It's a nice one and I really liked it! Only problems I found are that there are some invisible barriers on the start area, the lack of speed cola and Mule Kick glitches the box and weapons you carry, everything else is working fine ^.^