UGX-Mods

Call of Duty 5: World at War => Help Desk => Mapping => Topic started by: MrManlyMan on August 17, 2013, 09:08:56 pm

Title: Mapping Launcher Error: FAILED TO EXECUTE
Post by: MrManlyMan on August 17, 2013, 09:08:56 pm
Hello everyone. im a fellow Mapping noob and i want to make my first CoD WaW Custom Zombies Map. i installed everything needed(mod tools, patches, etc.). its when i open up launcher that i encounter a problem. i convert, which works fine, but when i click radiant, i get this message:

FAILED TO EXECUTE: CoDWaWRadiant C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Call of Duty World at War\map_source\nazi_zombie_amusementpark.map

Ive Tried Everything(uninstalling and reinstalling mod tools, patches, etc.). i cant seem to find a solution, can anyone please help me with this problem?
Title: Re: Mapping Launcher Error: FAILED TO EXECUTE
Post by: DeletedUser on August 18, 2013, 01:25:47 pm
launch radiant manually, duh.
Post by: MrManlyMan on August 18, 2013, 01:27:11 pm
I tried that already.
Post by: SajeOne on August 19, 2013, 06:40:16 pm
Just a theory but when you first got radiant when you opened it and it asked for a project file did you accidentally select your .map file? If you don't know press "P" in radiant and look at the text field labeled "User Project File". It should be pointed to a file called "codwaw.prj". If it is not then press the three dots beside the text field, it will open an open file dialog where you can navigate to "root/bin" and select "codwaw.prj".
Post by: MrManlyMan on August 22, 2013, 12:28:42 am
Just a theory but when you first got radiant when you opened it and it asked for a project file did you accidentally select your .map file? If you don't know press "P" in radiant and look at the text field labeled "User Project File". It should be pointed to a file called "codwaw.prj". If it is not then press the three dots beside the text field, it will open an open file dialog where you can navigate to "root/bin" and select "codwaw.prj".

thanks for telling me this, it helped a lot. I can finally create maps!