UGX-Mods

Call of Duty 5: World at War => General => Custom Map Challenges => Topic started by: shadowninja981 on December 13, 2015, 01:36:07 am

Title: Requiem: The 100 Gun Game
Post by: shadowninja981 on December 13, 2015, 01:36:07 am
So I got bored, and decided to do a challenge on Requiem using the custom gun playlist option in Gun Game. I enabled every weapon list and went in with timed gameplay, no gamespeed modifiers, and no degredation (Even though I think it makes no difference for solo).

My challenge to you guys is if you can beat my time. I completed it in 36 minutes and 30 seconds, respond with your times if you are up to the challenge.
Click here (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FtzOtFlqMbY) for the link to the video of my run, apologies for the video quality, forgot to change to my recording settings off my streaming settings.

There is one tip I will give, and it is gun skipping. Whenever a zombie with gun advancement hands spawns, save it until you have roughly 300 points until your next gun, then kill it, advance a gun via points, then immediately pick up the powerup to essentially skip a gun. I did it a few times in my run and it saved me some major time.
Title: Re: Requiem: The 100 Gun Game
Post by: truenightmare on March 24, 2016, 07:57:46 pm
Your time has been beaten.

If you can't see the video its because its on a schedule and will only be viewable after 8pm on the 24/3/16 (UK Time)

Also if you don't want to watch the video my time will be in this spoiler section

Spoiler: click to open...
Time: 33 minutes and 58 seconds
Post by: Marketalis on September 25, 2017, 02:03:56 am
I know this is an old thread but how where you able to buy perks in the gungame mode because everytime I go up to a perk machine a message appears saying you can't buy perks because of game mode.
Post by: ωяεηcн on January 24, 2020, 03:26:57 pm
how can i download it ???