UGX-Mods

Call of Duty 5: World at War => Custom Maps, Mods & Tools => Map Releases => Topic started by: MustyRunner on August 11, 2013, 10:21:19 pm

Title: Musty's Field (With UGX MOD)
Post by: MustyRunner on August 11, 2013, 10:21:19 pm
This map features UGX Mod v1.0.3! For a full list of features, click here.

This is my Third map and my first map that uses UGX Mod.

Features
- Includes UGX Mod v1.0.3
- No Dogs
- No windows (so no carpenter)
- Buyable Max Ammo (5000)
- Music Box with 16 custom songs
- Special Ai character
- Easter egg saying
- Endgame teleport for 40400

PICS
(https://www.ugx-mods.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi39.tinypic.com%2F4zz4ab.png&hash=f7cfbe2a842e7b4ab068ec63a8881b1b2d3d2ad6)
(https://www.ugx-mods.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi40.tinypic.com%2F2cz6he8.png&hash=af9f66ce121bb94b860c7c658d5fb9b72556a601)
(https://www.ugx-mods.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi41.tinypic.com%2F24xgf12.png&hash=e9bb2ba5ed88a603aefff3aaee172b22ec099fba)

~MustyRunner
Title: Re: Musty's Field (With UGX MOD)
Post by: SajeOne on August 11, 2013, 10:25:28 pm
Looking nice, reviewing now for the map manager. :)

You live in New Brunswick or was that just random? I got relatives down there that I visit every once and a while. :P
Post by: MustyRunner on August 11, 2013, 10:38:06 pm
Looking nice, reviewing now for the map manager. :)

You live in New Brunswick or was that just random? I got relatives down there that I visit every once and a while. :P
Yep thats where I live.
Post by: SajeOne on August 11, 2013, 11:11:23 pm
Fun map, looks good to me. Other then the custom musty logo being blend and some minor pathing issues I could not find anything else. Should be added to the manager soon. :)
Post by: MustyRunner on August 11, 2013, 11:14:44 pm
Fun map, looks good to me. Other then the custom musty logo being blend and some minor pathing issues I could not find anything else. Should be added to the manager soon. :)
Sweet!
Post by: 90Dboy on August 12, 2013, 12:11:20 am
Did you do the Musty map too?
Post by: MustyRunner on August 12, 2013, 12:56:24 am
Did you do the Musty map too?
Yeah I did. I'm surpised anyone still remembers that map.
Post by: Dust on August 12, 2013, 01:00:35 am
really fun map. just played it and beat it in 18 rounds. will be making a full review soon.
Post by: nickst98 on August 12, 2013, 03:41:33 am
looks cool
Post by: treminaor on August 12, 2013, 06:05:04 am
This map can be downloaded from the UGX Map Manager.
Post by: W1NG3D on August 12, 2013, 08:35:56 am
Wins!
Post by: SpiderBite on August 13, 2013, 04:28:20 am
Great map save for one thing: the custom text that pops up when obtaining a max ammo. Sort of ruined the experience during a live stream of the map and will also require additional video editing to block out the pop-up text for uploading on YouTube.

Unfortunate that things like this make it into released maps particularly when they are also added to the Map Manager.

Other than that we had fun...
Post by: treminaor on August 13, 2013, 05:10:48 am
Great map save for one thing: the custom text that pops up when obtaining a max ammo. Sort of ruined the experience during a live stream of the map and will also require additional video editing to block out the pop-up text for uploading on YouTube.

Unfortunate that things like this make it into released maps particularly when they are also added to the Map Manager.

Other than that we had fun...
I just watched through your stream to see what this was about and found what you are referring to - I have now made it a requirement for maps to be free of any offensive material before they can be accepted into the Map Manager. Had I known about this prior to adding the map to the Manager I would not have done so. My apologies for any livestream audience problems caused by this unexpected text.

To the mapper: I am going to have to temporarily remove your map from the Manager until the offensive material has been removed.  Our site reaches a wide audience. People of all ages, race, and sexual orientation could potentially download content from our website and for this reason we now require that maps be clean of any offensive material could be considered racist, sexist, or pejorative. These are the same rules we have always upheld on our forums, and we expect them to be upheld in maps that we host. Thank you for your cooperation.
Post by: 90Dboy on August 13, 2013, 06:37:00 pm
Musty, can you repost the link since the map got removed from the manager? That'd be great! I am also kinda curious what the max ammo text said, PM me please  ;)
Post by: treminaor on August 13, 2013, 07:48:05 pm
Musty, can you repost the link since the map got removed from the manager? That'd be great! I am also kinda curious what the max ammo text said, PM me please  ;)
Here's a link that SajeOne made that has the Max Ammo text fixed, but I don't know if the developer did any other changes that we haven't found: https://mega.co.nz/#!LItxwSIS!OGCS6SJJbv-eZQweamPlQiZLMS5hu1mdtLDtVGva59o
Post by: spartan on August 16, 2013, 09:54:32 pm
I can't find the map on UGX Map Manager
Post by: SajeOne on August 16, 2013, 10:02:16 pm
I can't find the map on UGX Map Manager

I am going to have to temporarily remove your map from the Manager until the offensive material has been removed.  Our site reaches a wide audience. People of all ages, race, and sexual orientation could potentially download content from our website and for this reason we now require that maps be clean of any offensive material could be considered racist, sexist, or pejorative. These are the same rules we have always upheld on our forums, and we expect them to be upheld in maps that we host. Thank you for your cooperation.
Here's a link that SajeOne made that has the Max Ammo text fixed, but I don't know if the developer did any other changes that we haven't found: https://mega.co.nz/#!LItxwSIS!OGCS6SJJbv-eZQweamPlQiZLMS5hu1mdtLDtVGva59o
Post by: DeletedUser on August 16, 2013, 10:54:50 pm
Our site reaches a wide audience. People of all ages, race, and sexual orientation could potentially download content from our website and for this reason we now require that maps be clean of any offensive material could be considered racist, sexist, or pejorative. These are the same rules we have always upheld on our forums, and we expect them to be upheld in maps that we host. Thank you for your cooperation.
I find it somewhat ironic that you say that, yet have a gun called the Rape Face...
Post by: treminaor on August 16, 2013, 10:58:19 pm
I find it somewhat ironic that you say that, yet have a gun called the Rape Face...
Last time I checked, you couldn't call someone a "rape" and have it be pejorative, sexist, or racist.
Post by: DeletedUser on August 16, 2013, 11:01:16 pm
Last time I checked, you couldn't call someone a "rape" and have it be pejorative, sexist, or racist.
Well if you put it like that...

But it seems as if youre trying not to (majorly) offend people, and there are plenty of people out there who are offended by rape.
Post by: treminaor on August 16, 2013, 11:08:05 pm
Well if you put it like that...

But it seems as if youre trying not to (majorly) offend people, and there are plenty of people out there who are offended by rape.
This is a very specific case where the text was derogatory and directed at the player. This would clearly fall under the category of pejorative.

I do not believe the name of the upgraded P90 is against our rules or could be taken offensively. Especially considering it is a meme: http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/rape-face (http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/rape-face)

Despite this, I have changed the name of the P90 to something else since I don't wish to spend time debating this any further.
Post by: 90Dboy on August 17, 2013, 01:20:09 am
Despite this, I have changed the name of the P90 to something else since I don't wish to spend time debating this any further.
Don't. Please. Atleast let us vote!
Post by: SarcyMoFo on August 17, 2013, 04:57:53 pm
While I don't offend easily I appreciate you making the change nonetheless  :)
Post by: DeletedUser on August 17, 2013, 07:34:24 pm
Don't. Please. Atleast let us vote!
Mappers can decide if they want to change the name of a gun.
Post by: blood32145 on August 17, 2013, 10:58:34 pm
how do i download this ?
Post by: FaTaL on August 17, 2013, 11:29:37 pm
Where is the button to download the map?
Post by: treminaor on August 18, 2013, 01:02:04 am
Where is the button to download the map?
how do i download this ?

Please read the topic replies next time:

I am going to have to temporarily remove your map from the Manager until the offensive material has been removed.  Our site reaches a wide audience. People of all ages, race, and sexual orientation could potentially download content from our website and for this reason we now require that maps be clean of any offensive material could be considered racist, sexist, or pejorative. These are the same rules we have always upheld on our forums, and we expect them to be upheld in maps that we host. Thank you for your cooperation.
Post by: Andy808 on August 18, 2013, 10:29:08 am
I downloaded the map but can't get it to run solo...? anyone know the correct text!!
Post by: SajeOne on August 19, 2013, 06:33:45 pm
I downloaded the map but can't get it to run solo...? anyone know the correct text!!
You just launch it via the solo button, no need to launch it with the console.
Post by: franco95 on August 21, 2013, 07:28:20 am
I just watched through your stream to see what this was about and found what you are referring to - I have now made it a requirement for maps to be free of any offensive material before they can be accepted into the Map Manager. Had I known about this prior to adding the map to the Manager I would not have done so. My apologies for any livestream audience problems caused by this unexpected text.

To the mapper: I am going to have to temporarily remove your map from the Manager until the offensive material has been removed.  Our site reaches a wide audience. People of all ages, race, and sexual orientation could potentially download content from our website and for this reason we now require that maps be clean of any offensive material could be considered racist, sexist, or pejorative. These are the same rules we have always upheld on our forums, and we expect them to be upheld in maps that we host. Thank you for your cooperation.

Well.. All ballbags maps are offensive or with "offensive material", but you haven't done nothing u.u
Post by: treminaor on August 21, 2013, 07:41:51 am
Well.. All ballbags maps are offensive or with "offensive material", but you haven't done nothing u.u
And what do you find racist, sexist, or pejorative about the content of the Ballbags trilogy exactly? The ballchinian image is from Men in Black II, which is a PG-13 movie.
Post by: jonas on October 06, 2013, 09:58:30 pm
how do i download?
Post by: treminaor on October 06, 2013, 11:06:44 pm
how do i download?
Code Snippet
Plaintext
https://mega.co.nz/#!LItxwSIS!OGCS6SJJbv-eZQweamPlQiZLMS5hu1mdtLDtVGva59o