UGX-Mods

Everything Else => General Discussion => Topic started by: steviewonder87 on November 08, 2015, 03:02:11 pm

Title: Steam Wallet Codes?
Post by: steviewonder87 on November 08, 2015, 03:02:11 pm
Does anyone know if you can create a Steam Wallet Code with funds already in your Steam Wallet so you can effectively transfer the money to another Steam account? Or any other ways you can transfer Steam funds to another account?

I looked around on Steam but I can only find info on redeeming Steam Wallet Codes.

Please don't mention buying games as a gift as that is the whole reason I'm in this mess. :poker:
Title: Re: Steam Wallet Codes?
Post by: Alerion on November 08, 2015, 06:05:23 pm
There's currently no way of doing this directly.
Technically you could sell yourself items through the marketplace but that way you'd pay the typical fees too.
Post by: steviewonder87 on November 08, 2015, 06:06:44 pm
There's currently no way of doing this directly.
Technically you could sell yourself items through the marketplace but that way you'd pay the typical fees too.

I don't want to sell myself anything lol, I want to give this Steam money to someone else to use.
Post by: Exofile on November 08, 2015, 06:08:12 pm
Have them put an item on the marketplace for desired sum, buy it off them, and return the item?  :derp:
Post by: Alerion on November 08, 2015, 06:17:49 pm
Have them put an item on the marketplace for desired sum, buy it off them, and return the item?  :derp:

Jup, that's what I meant. Pretty stupid but the only way I know of
Post by: steviewonder87 on November 08, 2015, 06:21:47 pm
Jup, that's what I meant. Pretty stupid but the only way I know of
Ah I see. Yeh I spoke with Exo about it, they take a 15% fee but I think it's the only way. And yeh it's fucking stupid. As is the reason why I need to do this in the first place. Basically Steam = :troll: