UGX-Mods

UGX-Mods => Introduce Yourself => Topic started by: florodude on November 05, 2015, 10:37:17 pm

Title: Florodude's Introduction
Post by: florodude on November 05, 2015, 10:37:17 pm
Hey guys, I'm Florodude.  I'm an avid zombies player, which is the main reason I joined this community, but I also applied for the Staff Manager position.  Just so you can get to know me better, I thought I'd list some of my reasoning on why I applied and what some of my goals would be, should I be accepted.

Why did you join the community and immediately apply for staff manager?
I applied as soon as I joined because I noticed it in the "careers" section.  I'm a Sociology major with a very big interest in what makes somebody a "leader", and specifically what makes somebody a good leader.  For this reason, I'm enrolled in a leadership program to help me learn what makes somebody a good leader.

What would you do if you became Staff Manager?
One of my biggest responsibilities would be to cast a vision for UGX and what is in the future.  My position would include keeping morale high, scheduling meetings, and keeping things running as smoothly as possible for the higher-ups in the UGX community. 

What are some goals you have for the UGX community in the future?
I'd love to see the UGX community continue to grow.  As we all recently learned, BO3 will include modding tools sometime in 2016.  One of the goals I'd like to see is for UGX to be the forerunners and release some of the first maps for the new platform.  I'd also like to see UGX continue to deliver the absolute best maps, weapons, and features in the custom zombie realm.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask them here, and I will attempt to answer in a timely manner.  Thanks!
Title: Re: Florodude's Introduction
Post by: Lukkie1998 on November 05, 2015, 10:39:59 pm
Welcome on UGX! I've seen your application and we're in the progress of discussing it ;) Enjoy your stay  :D

Lukkie1998
Post by: Harry Bo21 on November 05, 2015, 10:42:18 pm
Cool! welcome to UGX :)
Post by: florodude on November 05, 2015, 11:27:21 pm

Thank you both!  Nice to meet you!