UGX-Mods

Call of Duty: Black Ops 1 => Custom Maps, Mods & Tools => Mod Releases => Topic started by: LilRobot on November 05, 2015, 02:25:07 am

Title: [BO1] Griffin Station (Moon Gun Mod)
Post by: LilRobot on November 05, 2015, 02:25:07 am
(http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/389920012470529915/59324D55C1CB45B475D44F9815445D0E8222BD4E/)
This is a Moon Weapon Mod created in a collaboration with members of "The Spooky Crew".

(http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/389920012470529349/37CC45DE12AE5EF94BC2953F311D94FECABAD35D/)(http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/389920012470529464/8248004E8CB834ED9A023ED819D93BA7DA05EB00/)
(http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/389920012470529569/47A6E6D3CFA08273CA10AB76BFA27135115810B4/)(http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/389920012470529668/3B8356942C56A812EE664EDAA298F1D29030850F/)
(http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/389920012470529743/05373C70B7602C4BD4569DCD465CBAD7C4C2716D/)(http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/389920012470529827/8DBA5E8A797DE6B2B64F83B3D165687E6016825C/)

Special features include the Wunderwaffe (but with updated materials to match that of The Giant), Black Ops 2, 3, Advanced Warfare, and Star Wars: Battlefront weapons, changed lighting and a buildable zap gun. Also includes some UI upgrades, shaders by Z0mbie_1337, and changed round sounds. The easter egg song has also been replaced with "Archangel" by Kevin Sherwood from Origins.

The map takes place after the Grand Scheme, hence the exploded earth, blue eyes, Richtofen announcer and Samantha playable character.

www.mediafire.com

[Installation instructions are included on a text file within the zip.]
Title: Re: [BO1] Griffin Station (Moon Gun Mod)
Post by: MAK911 on November 05, 2015, 02:39:48 am
Wunderwaffe and zap guns in the same map? A bit much, I think. :P
Looks good, will play later.
Post by: MZslayer11 on November 05, 2015, 02:41:32 am
This looks pretty sick! Cant wait to give it a go.
Post by: Harry Bo21 on November 05, 2015, 02:46:05 am
sounds cool, needed a reason to play bo1 again
Post by: lilrifa on November 05, 2015, 03:06:27 am
Nice release. That's what you needed spawnable collision for?
Post by: LilRobot on November 05, 2015, 03:07:35 am
Nice release. That's what you needed spawnable collision for?
yeah lmao, needed it so people couldn't walk through the buildable table.
Post by: lilrifa on November 05, 2015, 03:11:03 am
yeah lmao, needed it so people couldn't walk through the buildable table.
Might be better to use a collmap instead, so that ai can't walk through it. If you need help with collmaps, message me on Steam.
Post by: CyberMan1011 on November 05, 2015, 04:39:38 am
This is off-topic but what happened to that map you were making with JRizzo?
Post by: JiffyNoodles on November 05, 2015, 10:10:29 am
This is off-topic but what happened to that map you were making with JRizzo?
! No longer available (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HqV_wrGhXxI#)
Post by: CyberMan1011 on November 05, 2015, 04:51:35 pm
Damn. That sucks :l
Post by: Spaceman99 on November 05, 2015, 07:11:09 pm
wunderwaffe has no "turn on" sound
but anyway nice release
Post by: HitmanVere on November 05, 2015, 07:46:26 pm
I would suggest adding it, so when player dies, players stance is set as prone immediately :P

(http://i.imgur.com/xaQGEa9.jpg)

Its pretty nice mod, gotta say that. If I could just survive past NML with Jugg more than 1/10 of the times
Post by: lilrifa on November 06, 2015, 12:45:25 am
Its pretty nice mod, gotta say that. If I could just survive past NML with Jugg more than 1/10 of the times
:D :D :D
Post by: Discordish Mate on November 06, 2015, 04:28:00 pm
Hello! I have a problem. My game crashes at the loading screen for the moon with error: Couldn't (wavy ine)(wavy line)-g__-gtml_t6_wpn_smg_peacek(wavy Line)00089493

Is it because I got russian language? Or are there other problems? Please, respond.
Post by: WIL-H on November 06, 2015, 11:08:31 pm
Hello! I have a problem. My game crashes at the loading screen for the moon with error: Couldn't (wavy ine)(wavy line)-g__-gtml_t6_wpn_smg_peacek(wavy Line)00089493

Is it because I got russian language? Or are there other problems? Please, respond.

I don't think the problem comes from the language of the game, because I have a french version of the game, and it works. Perhaps you haven't installed properly the mod. Try to resinstall it.
Post by: Discordish Mate on November 07, 2015, 12:02:27 pm
I don't think the problem comes from the language of the game, because I have a french version of the game, and it works. Perhaps you haven't installed properly the mod. Try to resinstall it.

Great! Now it works! Thank you! Although there are no new weapons in th new mod for me, except starting pistol.
Post by: WIL-H on November 07, 2015, 02:19:27 pm
Great! Now it works! Thank you! Although there are no new weapons in th new mod for me, except starting pistol.

No problem! Concerning weapons, there are only a few new gun in the mod, by the way, these weapons are in the box only, wall weapons remain the same.
Post by: mxtxm on November 07, 2015, 04:35:55 pm
Will give it a go later. Is there still that awful perk limit?
Post by: Harry Bo21 on November 10, 2015, 02:36:34 am
Will give it a go later. Is there still that awful perk limit?
you mean the one you can entirely circumvent to get more with QEDs and even become a god who cannot ever lose perks again and be given all of them as a reward?

prob
Post by: JiffyNoodles on November 10, 2015, 05:40:20 am
you mean the one you can entirely circumvent to get more with QEDs and even become a god who cannot ever lose perks again and be given all of them as a reward?

prob
Even though the scripts of Moon don't actually give free perks from QED's
and also, you can't do the easter egg, as it is done already
Post by: Harry Bo21 on November 10, 2015, 05:46:37 am

An explosion identical to that of the Astronaut Zombie.
Produces a Ray Gun that fires in a circle.
Produces a China Lake that fires in a circle.
Produces a fully automatic M72 LAW that fires in a circle.
Produces a black hole like the Gersch Device.
Produces a fully automatic Python that fires in a circle.
Produces a fully automatic SPAS-12 that fires in a circle.
Produces a CZ75 with Full-Auto and/or Dual Wield that fires in a circle.
Revives a teammate.
Spawns a power-up that will give the player any random, possibly Pack-A-Punched weapon, available on Moon, including QEDs or Gersch Devices; replaces the current weapon equipped if picked up.
An explosion similar to those produced by Matryoshka Dolls, blowing up rapidly within a certain radius many times.
Opens or closes a door if near one.
Lightning similar to a Wunderwaffe DG-2 shot.
Explosion similar to a Scavenger shot.
Spawns an ordinary Frag Grenade.
Spawns a Semtex grenade.
Teleports the user and/or their teammates to another spot on the map.
Spawns a random power up, such as Carpenter or Nuke.
Converts all zombies within a certain radius into humans like ones produced by the V-R11.
A Bonus Points power-up spawns.
White/Blue: gives the player that grabbed it a certain amount of points.
Green: gives a set amount of points to all players.
Red: reverts all point totals to zero or takes away a certain amount of points.
Spawns a Fire Sale power up.
Green: normal effect.
Red: spawns the Mystery Box far from the player's location and doubles the cost to 1900 points.
Spawns a red Random Perk Bottle power up which causes all players to lose a perk randomly.
Spawns a Max Ammo power up.
Green: normal effect.
Red: steals all reserve ammo from all players.
Spawns more zombies, which produces a whitish flare.
Downs all players within a certain radius.
Gives a Max Ammo power-up and a Death Machine.
Gives everyone in the area a Pack-A-Punched version of their current weapon.
Gives the player an Un-Pack-a-Punched version of their currently Pack-a-Punched weapon.
Gives all players a free perk.
Nothing.

http://callofduty.wikia.com/wiki/Quantum_Entanglement_Device (http://callofduty.wikia.com/wiki/Quantum_Entanglement_Device)

Please read the bottom one again jiffy... Sometimes i think people forget what i do ( "port" the bo1 and 2 scripts.... )

its also my understanding the EE can be done each game - this mod "disables" that, and prob for good reason that it would be stupidly easy otherwise...

Post by: JiffyNoodles on November 10, 2015, 06:22:45 am
http://callofduty.wikia.com/wiki/Quantum_Entanglement_Device (http://callofduty.wikia.com/wiki/Quantum_Entanglement_Device)

Please read the bottom one again jiffy... Sometimes i think people forget what i do ( "port" the bo1 and 2 scripts.... )

its also my understanding the EE can be done each game - this mod "disables" that, and prob for good reason that it would be stupidly easy otherwise...
I swear RadAustin and Glitching Queen said that it doesn't do that (and they delve into the code)
I must be wrong.
Spoiler: click to open...
P.S. I am well aware you delve into the code
Post by: Harry Bo21 on November 10, 2015, 06:30:26 am
I swear RadAustin and Glitching Queen said that it doesn't do that (and they delve into the code)
I must be wrong.
this isnt even "me" saying it jiffy, thats the what 4 year old wiki thats right about literally every other one, so its a safe assumption

I can dig the code up, if requested, but i already know ive taken advantage of this lol
Post by: JiffyNoodles on November 10, 2015, 07:50:37 am
this isnt even "me" saying it jiffy, thats the what 4 year old wiki thats right about literally every other one, so its a safe assumption

I can dig the code up, if requested, but i already know ive taken advantage of this lol
No need, I believe you, since you have more experience in this community, and I don't want to challenge your greatness almighty Harry
Post by: Harry Bo21 on November 10, 2015, 07:59:09 am
No need, I believe you, since you have more experience in this community, and I don't want to challenge your greatness almighty Harry
no need to be condescending lol, not saying im the best just saying I am forever in the BO1 scripts

:D
Post by: JiffyNoodles on November 10, 2015, 08:09:08 am
no need to be condescending lol, not saying im the best just saying I am forever in the BO1 scripts

:D

You...
are...
Immortal
Post by: steviewonder87 on November 10, 2015, 02:24:57 pm

Not sure about spawning a random perk bottle (pretty sure it does though as it can spawn a red perk bottle which takes away a random perk, and for all the others that have a 'red' version there is a corresponding 'green' version - would be pretty shit if there wasn't) but you can throw them at perk machines and it will (very rarely) give you that perk for free, and take you over the perk limit. There are also very hard to get free perk bottles that spawn on the jump pads in the dome which can give you more perks.

Long story short, there are lots of ways to get perks on Moon and bitching about a perk limit is almost as absurd as complaining that they are not enough buildable traps on Buried. :poker:
Post by: Rollonmath42 on November 10, 2015, 04:31:40 pm
I must be wrong.

I looked through the code with Rad and none of the code in any of the scripts even in jump pads is setup to spawn a free perk bottle, at least in the scripts included in the map's .ff and _patch.ff; however, in game after Rad went through a long time of testing it, he managed to get one through the QED. I tried looking through other .ff's to see if there was an updated script that implements the code for a free perk bottle but it's simply a mystery.
Post by: blake.18 on November 11, 2015, 12:33:49 am
when i started moon that loading screen froze later after ctrl alt tabing out of the game it said "weapon exceeded 188" or somthing like that. Any ways can someone help i wanna play this map but the only thing stoping me is that error
Post by: WIL-H on November 11, 2015, 10:15:19 am
when i started moon that loading screen froze later after ctrl alt tabing out of the game it said "weapon exceeded 188" or somthing like that. Any ways can someone help i wanna play this map but the only thing stoping me is that error

Do you have installed other mods? Because if so, certain mods already contains new weapons, and as a result the weapon limit is already reached. If you have actually other mods that are installed, just remove these ones, and reinstall the mod that you want to play.
Post by: Harry Bo21 on November 11, 2015, 10:58:13 am
(https://gyazo.com/d230cdb495b4641774abe180495afe16.png)

its in there somewhere

apparently it can retract the excavators too
Post by: blake.18 on November 12, 2015, 09:25:03 pm
Do you have installed other mods? Because if so, certain mods already contains new weapons, and as a result the weapon limit is already reached. If you have actually other mods that are installed, just remove these ones, and reinstall the mod that you want to play.
Thanks man that did the trrck
Post by: tescofresco on December 29, 2015, 05:56:45 pm
Tried installing this mod and the UI and sounds work, but can't find the crafting bench and none of the new weapons seem to show up in the box?
Post by: LilRobot on December 30, 2015, 11:38:22 pm
Tried installing this mod and the UI and sounds work, but can't find the crafting bench and none of the new weapons seem to show up in the box?
did you install the fastfile? (the "zone" folder)

also i should've answered this earlier, but there is a way to get all the perks that i added. ever tried using a hacker on a fire sale?
Post by: tescofresco on December 30, 2015, 11:44:18 pm
Yes I installed all the files, what are the weapon filenames so I can try spawning them with console? Also another question, where is the crafting bench for the zap gun?
Post by: tescofresco on December 30, 2015, 11:49:28 pm
I tried looking in the iw_42.iwd with winrar, and I can't seem to see the weapon files in there anywhere, is that where they're supposed to be?

EDIT: I seem to have fixed it now, not sure how, maybe I did forget to copy some files. Working well now! Awesome mod.
Post by: GKID7891 on January 03, 2016, 07:26:14 pm
Watched TheRelaxingEnd's playthrough :) Nice work done here  ;D Anybody here excited for the BO3 mod tools?
Post by: Sick Spins Tr-8r on February 16, 2016, 06:26:30 am
 somebody help me. after i downloaded it i put the stuff exactly where it supposed to be. but when i play it says script compile error. SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP ME :'( :'( :'(
Post by: jtbosch on March 17, 2016, 08:35:01 pm
my Game keeps crashing every time i try and load up moon.
Post by: giratina22 on April 04, 2016, 08:00:51 pm
looks awesome, first downloader as donator :D looking forward to play, bud :rainbow:
Post by: Xxd4rkl0rdxX on April 06, 2016, 06:58:57 pm
Hey man, this is a great mod.
My biggest question to you is how the hell did you manage to rip the star wars battlefront a280 model, i've been looking all day for a tutorial or some sort of tool for it, but nothing ever works or isn't released yet, if possible, can you link the tools or something.  ;)
Post by: ebieebieebie on June 17, 2016, 09:29:49 pm
Where are the parts for the buildable Wave-Gun. I've looked so much but can only find 3 parts. I know I'm probably being dumb but If someone could post all the locations it would be amazing.

I found 1 in Quick-Revive room, 1 in Stamin-Up room and last in Deadshot-Daquiri room if you can't be bother to list them all.

Thanks,