UGX-Mods

Call of Duty 5: World at War => Help Desk => Topic started by: StickyStickx on October 29, 2015, 01:52:05 am

Title: Annoying Texture Errors! Happening on a few maps
Post by: StickyStickx on October 29, 2015, 01:52:05 am
So for some weird reason I am experiencing some texture errors, I've looked around and seen some posts that help alot of people out. So I went and downloaded T4M and installed that, Disabled steam overlays and tired to disable some Ge Force overlays but I cant seem to see any that are Enabled.

This hasnt always happened to me, this has just occurred.

Heres whats happening:

http://i.imgur.com/ycIghQo.png (http://i.imgur.com/ycIghQo.png)

Its also happening on the new map Requiem v1.1
I play custom zombies all the time and i really want to fix this without reinstalling my game, I have so many maps I'll have to reinstall.

PC Specs:
i7 4790K
MSI GTX 960
16GB RAM
Windows 10
Title: Re: Annoying Texture Errors! Happening on a few maps
Post by: Harry Bo21 on October 29, 2015, 02:20:19 am
reinstalling the game will not delete the maps, they are stored in your appdata folder, not in the games root directory

We currently put this down to poor memory management in the engine itself, as it seems to be completely random
Post by: StickyStickx on October 29, 2015, 02:25:57 am
reinstalling the game will not delete the maps, they are stored in your appdata folder, not in the games root directory

We currently put this down to poor memory management in the engine itself, as it seems to be completely random

Do you think reinstalling the game would help?
Post by: Harry Bo21 on October 29, 2015, 03:12:01 am
worth a shot, but if it doesnt work it will further solidify the "engine memory management problems" theory
Post by: StickyStickx on October 29, 2015, 03:14:20 am
 :gusta:
worth a shot, but if it doesnt work it will further solidify the "engine memory management problems" theory
Alrightyo, Lets see if it works :O. Its weird because everything was fine and suddenly went wrong.
Post by: DidUknowiPwn on October 29, 2015, 03:56:48 am
Delete config.cfg in your appdata players/profile/<NAME> folder as well.
Post by: StickyStickx on October 30, 2015, 01:55:33 am
Delete config.cfg in your appdata players/profile/<NAME> folder as well.
Reinstalled my game then tried playing and that didn't work but then i woke up the next day and it was working. God knows what happened xD