UGX-Mods

Call of Duty 5: World at War => Help Desk => Modding => Topic started by: KDXDARK on October 28, 2015, 02:14:48 am

Title: SkinOverride problem
Post by: KDXDARK on October 28, 2015, 02:14:48 am
so i use the skinoverride to make the pap model for my map, and for some reason when i test them ingame it only show me the hands of the player, and dont show me the model of the weapon, i already got the images files includead the weapon file and all that stuff, somebody know how to fix this error?
Title: Re: SkinOverride problem
Post by: JBird632 on October 28, 2015, 03:03:38 am
Out of curiosity do you have the weapon file in your mods folder and in raw? 'cause if they are conflicting it will do that.
Post by: Harry Bo21 on October 28, 2015, 05:07:42 am
if there was a problem with the skin override, itd fail to convert, i suspect another issue

as long as your images are included in the mod for the overrides material, should be fine
Post by: KDXDARK on October 28, 2015, 01:23:08 pm
Out of curiosity do you have the weapon file in your mods folder and in raw? 'cause if they are conflicting it will do that.
i only have them in my mods folder, later i copy them to raw and they work but not like i want all the weapons looks very wierd, so now i am using this metod:http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3704.msg39783.html and it works perfectly :D

thanks +1 to all :)
Post by: MakeCents on October 28, 2015, 02:20:18 pm
Glad you found another way, but sounds like you didn't include the model, that you added to the weapon file as an alternate gunmodel or worldmodel, in csv files.

For every model or skin you add to the weapon file, I'm pretty sure you need to also add it to the csv file.

xmodel,altmodel_view
xmodel,altmodel_world

Obviously what you called it, not altmodel_view and world.
I use a csv file for every weapon, then just include,specificfile in my mod csv personally. This way I organize everything needed specifically for each weapon.