UGX-Mods

Call of Duty 5: World at War => Help Desk => Mapping => Topic started by: NaviLlicious on July 27, 2013, 01:46:45 am

Title: How do i make my own perk machines?
Post by: NaviLlicious on July 27, 2013, 01:46:45 am
Title says it all i have been looking for a tutorial but the only one ive seen is on customcod and i cant get on that site for some reason i would appreciate it if someone could direct me to a tutorial?
Title: Re: How do i make my own perk machines?
Post by: SajeOne on July 27, 2013, 02:15:35 am
Title says it all i have been looking for a tutorial but the only one ive seen is on customcod and i cant get on that site for some reason i would appreciate it if someone could direct me to a tutorial?
Import your custom models into the game, then in radiant copy another perk machine prefab, stamp it and select the model. With the model selected change the model KVP to your off model, then change the clip to match your off model. In your perk code add your precache line for your power on model near the beginning of the script where the lines are for the other on models. Then add the on model swap line to the script which will be within your perks turn on function, example of the line:
Code Snippet
Plaintext
machine[i] setmodel("zombie_vending_sleight_on");
Post by: DeletedUser on July 27, 2013, 07:11:33 am
I think he talked about adding his own perk machines with the effects he want.
Post by: SajeOne on July 27, 2013, 09:41:16 am
I think he talked about adding his own perk machines with the effects he want.
Then he should have said perks.
Post by: n123q45 on August 14, 2013, 05:10:59 pm
ZK Building a Full Zombies Map - #4 - Building Custom Perk.....What should we call it? (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kghUWRcneLs#ws)