UGX-Mods

Call of Duty: Black Ops 1 => Custom Maps, Mods & Tools => Mod Releases => Topic started by: Rollonmath42 on October 19, 2015, 01:16:34 am

Title: [BO1] Mod of the Dead
Post by: Rollonmath42 on October 19, 2015, 01:16:34 am
www.mediafire.com

Here's the crazy dual wield mod that I worked on for Call of the Dead on Black Ops 1, forged from the ideas of TheRelaxingEnd.

Compilation of the Weapons (Ray Gun Mark 2 isn't in the mod anymore, RIP):
MOD OF THE DEAD Release (Dual Wield Mystery Box & More!) BO1 Zombies Mod  (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1TqG0Spnp-4#)

Install tutorial/last addition to mod:
Mod of the Dead - Release (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ozXACu74JhY#)

HitmanVere's Shaders (Place in "main" folder):
www.mediafire.com
Title: Re: [BO1] Mod of the Dead
Post by: lilrifa on October 19, 2015, 03:07:00 am
Nice to see this released :D :D :D
Post by: Harry Bo21 on October 19, 2015, 03:29:00 am
Keep em coming Rollon, too many people keep moaning there are no BO1 mods around when there clearly are! thanks to you mostly infact lol  ;)
Post by: trashium on October 19, 2015, 03:42:29 am
It's awesome,thanks your for the release.

But you sure ray gun mark ii isn't in the map anymore ? i see it in magic box

#ripmark2thebestgunever
Post by: Rollonmath42 on October 19, 2015, 10:30:24 am
But you sure ray gun mark ii isn't in the map anymore ? i see it in magic box

#ripmark2thebestgunever

Welp, just looked at mod.csv and apparently it's still in the mod but you can't get the upgraded version that is dual wield, it's just the HK21 upgraded.

Edit: Just looked in zombie_coast.gsc, apparently I removed it from the box, but the gun itself is still in the mod which is why it shows up. So if you setup a bind you could give yourself the regular version but the upgraded version isn't there (for example: bind P "give hk21_zm")
Post by: timelordalex on October 19, 2015, 10:41:26 am
i would've left the regular version in at least, just saying
Post by: Ramiabdh on October 19, 2015, 12:15:08 pm
Kept reading the title (mob of the dead), not understanding what's wrong, but soon I did, lol.

Looks nice btw man, just wished if you messed with the vr11 a little, but anyway, thanks :)
Post by: offthewall2112 on October 19, 2015, 02:42:42 pm
Hybrid Akimbo? Nice. It's good to see it in BO1 as well.
Post by: timelordalex on October 19, 2015, 03:32:23 pm
Hybrid Akimbo? Nice. It's good to see it in BO1 as well.

What happened to your WaW perfect akimbo?
Post by: mxtxm on October 19, 2015, 07:01:43 pm
awesome mod. It kinda bugs me that mule kick doesnt have a custom shader like the other perk, then again, i am just happy to have the perk in the mod and working.
Also, I think I have found the most ridiculus of the custom weapons....Does this thing have infinite ammo, or is the ammo count so high that its not going to run out for a very long time?

(https://www.ugx-mods.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2FzatTRVN.jpg&hash=d1338b91c9cd8e545c43b7fc9d6b15ab19ed543b)
Post by: Rollonmath42 on October 19, 2015, 07:19:05 pm
awesome mod. It kinda bugs me that mule kick doesnt have a custom shader like the other perk, then again, i am just happy to have the perk in the mod and working.

(http://i.imgur.com/zatTRVN.jpg)

Might be because I had the original shader in the mod and then HitmanVere's has them... Oh well pls don't hurt me hitman
Post by: offthewall2112 on October 19, 2015, 10:32:35 pm
What happened to your WaW perfect akimbo?
I still have it and everyone will get to use it when I finish my map. It's gsc controlled though, so I'm thinking about including the option to make it synchronized if your ping isn't that good. I don't think I've ever called it perfect, but to my knowledge it's the most advanced one that has existed in waw to date.

Keep up the great work Rollonmath42, your BO1 mods are awesome.
Post by: steviewonder87 on October 19, 2015, 10:48:02 pm
I still have it and everyone will get to use it when I finish my map. It's gsc controlled though, so I'm thinking about including the option to make it synchronized if your ping isn't that good. I don't think I've ever called it perfect, but to my knowledge it's the most advanced one that has existed in waw to date.

Not perfect, Ultimate ;D
Post by: timelordalex on October 19, 2015, 11:44:33 pm

you're making a map? is there a WiP
Post by: dadadodo on November 01, 2015, 01:20:31 pm
my call of duty black ops keeps crashing
Post by: Rollonmath42 on November 01, 2015, 02:53:52 pm
my call of duty black ops keeps crashing

Do you get an error? Make sure to have MP installed as some images in the map require images only from MP maps.
Post by: JiffyNoodles on November 03, 2015, 02:31:01 am
Not sure if common error, or just for me, but here goes nothing.
Whenever I run with the PPSH over a metal surface (the boat mainly) and with Stamin-up, the sprint anim for it just stops.
Post by: dadadodo on November 04, 2015, 08:22:00 pm
Do you get an error? Make sure to have MP installed as some images in the map require images only from MP maps.
I just say Fatal error while trying to start the mod and my black ops didn't react anymore
Post by: ZombieSlayer5778 on November 05, 2015, 11:03:31 pm
Another cool mod form Rollon, nice job!
Post by: movielord25 on December 26, 2015, 09:57:16 pm
Hey man my games keeps crashing when I launch call of the dead. Could you help please?  :nyan:
Post by: WIL-H on December 27, 2015, 11:34:02 pm
Hey man my games keeps crashing when I launch call of the dead. Could you help please?  :nyan:

Isn't it because you have already another mod that is installed? If so, try to remove it first, then reinstall the new mod that you want to play.