UGX-Mods

Call of Duty 5: World at War => Help Desk => Topic started by: Dazza on October 15, 2015, 04:28:00 am

Title: UGX Cabin bug?
Post by: Dazza on October 15, 2015, 04:28:00 am
I spawn with no points and ammo.
I can't do anything. I get the impression that this is not meant to happen... Any ideas?
Title: Re: UGX Cabin bug?
Post by: RadimaX on October 15, 2015, 10:05:23 am
Heres a useful zombie trick...
You actually get points from KILLING them! have you tried this yet? unsure what else you must have tried before but this definatly WORKS!
Post by: HitmanVere on October 15, 2015, 10:24:13 am
Isnt that how UGX Cabin works though? You cant see points and you pickup guns from ground
Post by: Dazza on October 15, 2015, 08:52:15 pm
I meant to say i start with no points or ammo, my mistake.  All the pick ups on the ground do not do anything
Post by: Koan on October 16, 2015, 02:28:52 am
You're the only person who this seems to be happening to, Cabin has been out for years and this seems like it would be a pretty obvious bug upon release...

In Cabin you have to pick up guns from the ground. I believe there's a Gewehr 43 or Carbine or something in the first area. Points are not shown. That's the style of the map.
Post by: Dazza on October 16, 2015, 03:46:04 am
Well it seems to have fixed itself :)
Post by: Dust on October 16, 2015, 05:00:02 am
Occasionally Custom maps will not load up properly and you may have to restart the map a few times in order for it to load all the custom scripts properly. Rarely, you will have to reinstall the map because the files may have been corrupted or something.

Glad you got it fixed though!