UGX-Mods

Call of Duty 5: World at War => Help Desk => Scripting => Topic started by: MikeVLC on September 28, 2015, 12:44:53 am

Title: Help, Great problem with three stock perks
Post by: MikeVLC on September 28, 2015, 12:44:53 am
I have two mods, in first mod I have bam perks in the other I had harry 2.0.4 perks and I tried to migrate the map file, weapons and images from first mod to second at the same time to I tried to install 3.0.1 harry perks.
Impossible to add harry 3.0.1 perks in the second mod with the weapons, images and map file of the first.
I kept clean the first mod, but when yesterday I fixed and I added some new things I discovered that, quick revive, double tap and juggernog dont have anim when you buy the perk, you cant change the weapon, you cant sprint and you cant jump or prone. If you are lucky to have two weapons when the ammo of the current weapon (that you cant change) is empty, automatically you can see the icon perk and all looks normal.
I recompiled at less four times, changing the stocks perks with the stock perks of sniperbolt and I changed for ugx stocks perks, and nothing changed.
Someone knows why this happens and what should I do to fix it?

Title: Re: Help, Great problem with three stock perks
Post by: MakeCents on September 28, 2015, 01:12:53 am
I think this happens when there is s prob with your weapon file for your bottle.
Post by: buttkicker845 on September 28, 2015, 01:35:52 am
I think this happens when there is s prob with your weapon file for your bottle.
when i had this problem it wasnt a problem with the weapon file but rather that the perks weren't being called before load::main() in the zombiemode.gsc
Post by: MikeVLC on September 28, 2015, 01:47:04 am
when i had this problem it wasnt a problem with the weapon file but rather that the perks weren't being called before load::main() in the zombiemode.gsc
I am using the same zombiemode.gsc that worked for months with these perks
(https://www.ugx-mods.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2FPUYsSH2.png&hash=dfc7420e56a56961792ad8a71e1d118d3c06048c)
Post by: HitmanVere on September 28, 2015, 10:03:17 am

This. Your weaponfile isnt being loaded in. Check for errors in Launcher and if there is none, try adding the weaponfile in _zombiemode_weapons and dlc3_code and if that fails also, try precaching it via precacheItem("weaponfile");
Post by: buttkicker845 on September 28, 2015, 12:25:25 pm
This. Your weaponfile isnt being loaded in. Check for errors in Launcher and if there is none, try adding the weaponfile in _zombiemode_weapons and dlc3_code and if that fails also, try precaching it via precacheItem("weaponfile");
this would make sense and explain why i was having the same problem and why moving the main call for my perks fixed the problem
Post by: MikeVLC on September 28, 2015, 06:38:59 pm
I did all that Hitmanvere said and it didnt work, and I had the stupid idea that to add weapon,sp\zombie_perk_bottle_doubletap and the other two perks to mod.csv
and
 :rainbow: IT WORKED  :rainbow:
probably the solution would the sum of all that Hitmanvere said and this or maybe only that I did it, not sure, but IT WORKS
Thank you very much to all people who tried to help to fix this.
Post by: Harry Bo21 on September 28, 2015, 08:02:28 pm
I did all that Hitmanvere said and it didnt work, and I had the stupid idea that to add weapon,sp\zombie_perk_bottle_doubletap and the other two perks to mod.csv
and
 :rainbow: IT WORKED  :rainbow:
probably the solution would the sum of all that Hitmanvere said and this or maybe only that I did it, not sure, but IT WORKS
Thank you very much to all people who tried to help to fix this.
no, this means that the bottles have been commented out of a csv and were not being loaded to begin with