UGX-Mods

Call of Duty 5: World at War => Help Desk => Mapping => Topic started by: Wolf_Silver on September 06, 2015, 01:39:07 pm

Title: Reflections like kino der toten
Post by: Wolf_Silver on September 06, 2015, 01:39:07 pm
hello, i want add heavy reflection on weapons like kino (especially scopes) :rainbow:
i have always noticed that only in this map reflections are very higher than other maps

so how make them in WAW?
Title: Re: Reflections like kino der toten
Post by: Alerion on September 06, 2015, 01:41:49 pm
IHammy once created a good tutorial about that

http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3626.msg38671.html#msg38671 (http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3626.msg38671.html#msg38671)
Post by: Wolf_Silver on September 06, 2015, 06:19:13 pm
thanks but that's not exactly i want because your link is to set bo2/bo1 reflections and my goal is to put kino der toten's reflections

f you have bo1 compare reflections between kino der toten and MP or five : that's not exactly the same.

PS: Sorry for my bad english lol i am french
Post by: Harry Bo21 on September 06, 2015, 08:44:28 pm
thanks but that's not exactly i want because your link is to set bo2/bo1 reflections and my goal is to put kino der toten's reflections

f you have bo1 compare reflections between kino der toten and MP or five : that's not exactly the same.

PS: Sorry for my bad english lol i am french
the method is the same, the way you would use it would be slightly different

Youll find this most of the time when you want something a "certain way". You end up needing to find something close, and "adjust" it to meet your criteria
Post by: Alerion on September 07, 2015, 03:00:01 pm
Basically what harry said. Read through the tutorial, there's one section where you can influence which parts of the weapon should be shiny and how intense that should be.
Post by: Wolf_Silver on September 08, 2015, 07:49:24 am
yeah i havn't see correct lines lol
thanks you too for help ^^